Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Show Us Yours! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/580-show-us-yours.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd December 2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 616440)
I haven't seen that artwork before. It's a hauntingly evocative image which I think would look great as a poster, preferably framed on the wall.

It's not too shabby is it?

I suppose a closer look and i'd have noticed Drac's hair style.:lol:

Nordicdusk 3rd December 2019 01:38 PM

ZFE steelbook :scared:

Never managed to get my hands on that

Justin101 3rd December 2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 616472)
ZFE steelbook :scared:

Never managed to get my hands on that

It's the extended cut, comes with an extra 3 seconds of boat in the harbour :lol:

Nordicdusk 3rd December 2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 616474)
It's the extended cut, comes with an extra 3 seconds of boat in the harbour :lol:

No need to be flaunting that filthy talk around here :lol:

nosferatu42 3rd December 2019 07:58 PM

There seems to be a lot of orange going on with steelbooks.
What's that all about?

Justin101 3rd December 2019 08:01 PM

I'm not sure :lol: but that Touch of Evil one looks stunning in person!

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th January 2021 04:31 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Been doing some spring cleaning today and came across some wall art tucked away behind a wardrobe

The first four are all large mounted photographs (not posters actual photographs) from The Shining, The Wild, Wild West, One Million Years B.C. and The Great Escape. I've put a Poirot dvd alongside so you can see the size of them.

The Charlies Angels: Full Throttle poster is bloody huge and is for a bus shelter. The Die Another Day poster is just as huge and is actually a plastic sticker with a paper backing rather than a poster. They both fully cover a double bed. No idea where that would go. :lol:

gag 25th February 2021 06:49 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Bought Original fly quad poster today ,

Meanwhile earlier today I was sorting out behind a wardrobe and I have some quad posters, here are the ones behind the cupboard, I do have loads more lying around somewhere :nod: when I find them ill post them up as well.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th March 2021 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
@ gag - RE- PM

See what i mean - the top of the wardrobe in the spare room. Tubes and tubes of original movie posters, four or five to a tube, each wrapped in tissue paper. The other wardrobe top is the same.

gag 27th March 2021 01:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 646802)
Bought Original fly quad poster today ,

Meanwhile earlier today I was sorting out behind a wardrobe and I have some quad posters, here are the ones behind the cupboard, I do have loads more lying around somewhere :nod: when I find them ill post them up as well.

To add further of these pics I'm trying to slowly get all David Cronenberg quad posters, I've got crash and Dead ringers ordered and on there way, Brood and Nightbreed somewhere, and like stated before sam bought repro of videodrome, also planet of the apes with some wear and tear pinholes, and a double feature Blue sunshine/The pack as well on its way.