Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree329Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jani View Post
Jeezus,is this paedophile thing true?
Fraid so, he abused the young star in his film Clownhouse. Sick fk. Sorry for going off topic.

You make it easy.
Old 12th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
ok heres my least fave and i know a few people will go wtf? but remember opinions are like arseholes everyones got one
wolf creek, small town folk, texas chainsaw massacre 2, return of the living dead part 3,mortuary,paranormal activity, jeepers creepers,diary of the dead, mother of tears,razorblade smile, the descent

I really enjoyed ROTLD 3, but hated part 2.
Make Them Die Slowly and Jani like this.
Old 12th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Have you seen this one?

Carnage Road (Video 2000) - IMDb
Old 12th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jani View Post
Jeezus,is this paedophile thing true?
Oh yeah,have to mention Exorcist II: The Heretic here.If ever there was a messed up sequel...
Ahhh... The 'Heretic' I'm the same age as Blair and had a huge crush on her, my friends laughed when I said I liked 'Heretic' when we saw it at the cinema, "Whats to like?" they asked, "heaving bosoms" was my reply. they looked at me different after that. heh heh.
Old 12th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default salva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Fraid so, he abused the young star in his film Clownhouse. Sick fk. Sorry for going off topic.
I am always suprised that not many horror fans seem to know this, if he had been british he'd have been hung out to dry , at the mo his latest film is getting publicity it disgusts me but this thread is'nt really the right place to bring up my grievances about the nonce i apologise . anyhoo rtld 2 is like a children's version of the first and the zombie kid is really annoying ,think they dropped the ball with that franchise, never saw 4 or 5 but heard missing nothing
Old 13th June 2011, 02:33 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dangerous worry dolls ....Realy so bad iits unreal
Old 13th June 2011, 02:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
For some reason my mind is totally blank, but of recent times, Transformers is pretty poor.
There's some really good ones going up here guys!

Demdike I totally disagree with you on this one, Transformers is great! Sure those actors in it are pathetic and pretty boring but to finally have live action Transformers is really cool. I've loved Transformers ever since is was a wee boy!

I definitely have to agree with some others posted though.
Cloverfield, Jeepers Creepers and Paranormal Activity...Those were some of the most boring films i've ever seen! I think i'd rather jump off the empire state building head first into a thumbtack then ever watch those again!

I actually have to disagree with Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. I know it's a terrible film but it's actually one of the first horror movies I ever watched. Some buddies and I secretly hired it on VHS from the local Block Buster Video and stayed up really late watching it. Don't know how we even really got away hiring it when we were only like ten! It kind of has sentimental value to it.

One i'm going to have to add myself is Two Thousand Maniacs. I've read reviews and stuff of it online and everywhere it says it's a classic exploitation film. But seriously it has to be another one of the most boring things i've ever seen!
Old 13th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Cultist

Worst film ever? Nudist Colony of the Dead... a horror musical comedy that was LAME!!!

Here's a taste:

Old 13th June 2011, 06:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Bad Biology, Hell Comes To Frogtown, Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie version!), most Sandra Bullock films.
platostotal likes this.
Old 13th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
ok heres my least fave and i know a few people will go wtf? but remember opinions are like arseholes everyones got one
wolf creek, small town folk, texas chainsaw massacre 2, return of the living dead part 3,mortuary,paranormal activity, jeepers creepers,diary of the dead, mother of tears,razorblade smile, the descent
I'd agree with most of those plasterface.

I much preferred Diary to Land, but it wasn't without its flaws. Mother of Tears is in no way as bad as most people make out, in my opinion, and is still a much better film than the majority made that year. Razorblade Smile is trashy, but is a guilty pleasure of mine. The Descent is brilliant, and is probably the one I disagree with most. However, the rest you listed range from average to poor - although I've seen much worse!

Like this? Share it using the links below!