Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Is it Worth Buying? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/6284-worth-buying.html)

J Harker 11th June 2014 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone have this or any of the films?
Attachment 137541

Susan Foreman 13th June 2014 09:17 AM

What do people think of the Arrow Films release of 'Spirits Of The Dead'?

It's something I keep looking at, and saying to myself "I'm going to get it'...only to come up with a reason not to get it!

I think that the main reason I'm not taking the plunge is the lack of extra's on the release

I've never seen it before, so it would be a blind buy

trebor8273 13th June 2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 407066)

It's something I keep looking at, and saying to myself "I'm going to get it'...only to come up with a reason not to get it!

I think that the main reason I'm not taking the plunge is the lack of extra's on the release

I bought it last sale enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would BUT not one I will go back to watch a lot.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th June 2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 407066)

I consider it a great film, which is definitely worth a blind buy even with the barebones nature of the disc.

Bringer Of Funerals 16th June 2014 03:02 PM

Anyone got the 32 film Drive In Cult Classics Collection and if so are they any good?

Gold6082 16th June 2014 03:08 PM

You can also add the German Blu of "Bad behaviour" with John Jarratt to the dodgy list,got this last week.

The english audio option is so diabolical you cannot even hear the dialogue properly with the tv turned up to a full 100 both a 32" and a 55" tv yes you read that right volume at a full 100!!!!

The Disc isn't fit for anything other than the bin. I put it down to one of those rare but frustrating bad calls.

dis 17th June 2014 05:04 PM

hi guys,whats your views on the following

snuff 102
psycho holocaust
bleeding lady
undertow

thanks

PaulD 18th June 2014 08:42 PM

Is the BU Deep Red bluray worth getting PQ-wise, even though I have the Arrow one? The Arroe one looks fine if a bit fake-grainy so was wondering if it's an improvement?

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th June 2014 07:58 PM

Is The Corpse Grinders any good?

If it's shit is it entertaining shit?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 25th June 2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 408464)
Is The Corpse Grinders any good?

If it's shit is it entertaining shit?

Mildly entertaining shit. :nod: