Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree763Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

DEVIL'S EXPRESS aka GANG WARS

New York Master Martial Artist Luke (Warhawk Tanzania) goes to Hong Kong to earn his next level in the Martial Arts world. He convinces his student Rodan (Wilfredo Roldan) to accompany him. Once they arrive, they come across an ancient burial site and find an amulet that holds a horrific demon creature in its power. Not knowing what the amulet was for, Rodan steals it and takes it back to gang infested New York City, only for the demon to come to New York to find it! The demon travels through the New York city subway tunnels as it preys on it's victims, including Rodan himself! The police think all the killings are a result of gang wars, but Luke soon finds out the terrifying truth and seeks out to avenge the death of his student! Luke must confront the horrifying demon face to face and do battle in the underground subways, where the only train that runs that late is the Devil’s Express! This gritty action, grindhouse, martial-arts, horror classic has finally arrived at the Code Red station! When the film THE WARRIORS was released theatrically, the distributor of DEVIL’S EXPRESS re-titled it as GANG WARS to make it look like a gang fight movie. It took CODE RED DVD many, many years to locate the camera Negatives and the film is now restored in HiDef! Also starring Brother Theodore and David Durston (I DRINK YOUR BLOOD). Directed by Barry Rosen (YUM YUM GIRLS)

Rated R.

CRD0075

SPECIAL FEATURES

2 trailer! (GANG WARS and DEVIL'S EXPRESS)

1.78:1 (16 X 9)

ACTION 3 PACK (Female Bunch / Piranha Piranha / Tarzana)

FEMALE BUNCH 1971/R/ 16x9/1.78:1

Executive producer Mardi Rustam and producer Raphael Nussbaum presents an Al Adamson film! Messed up with multiple men, Sandy (Nesa Renet) tries to kill herself. Co-waitress Libby (Regina Carrol, Ms. Adamson) saves her and takes her to meet some female friends of hers who live on a ranch in the desert. Grace (Jennifer Bishop, MAKO JAWS OF DEATH), the leader of the gang, puts Sandy through her initiation and they get on with the real job of running drugs across the Mexican border, hassling poor farmers, taking any man they please, and generally raising a little hell. Soon, Sandy becomes unsure if this is the life for her, but it may be too late to get out. Russ Tamblyn (WEST SIDE STORY, SATAN'S SADISTS), Lon Chaney Jr. (THE WOLFMAN), Geoffrey Land (REDNECK MILLER), Albert Cole (TERMINAL ISLAND), John Bud Cardos (KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS), and Jacqueline Cole (ANGELS’ BRIDGADE) co-star. Master taken from the only surviving 35mm we could find in 5 years!

PIRANHA PIRANHA 1972/ PG/ 16x9/1.78:1

Wildlife photographer Terry (Ahna Capri, ENTER THE DRAGON, BROTHERHOOD OF SATAN, PAYDAY, DARKER THAN AMBER) and her brother Art (Tom Simcox, TV's GUNSMOKE) go to Venezuela for a photo shoot. They hire Jim Pendrake to guide them through the jungle. However, the trio run afoul of evil local hunter Caribe (William Smith, RED DAWN, DARKER THAN AMBER, ULTIMATE WARRIOR) . 50's teen heartthrob Peter Brown (RAPE SQUAD) co-stars!

TARZANA THE WILD GIRL 1970 / R/ 16x9/1.78:1

Foxy Femi Benussi plays Tarzana in a low rent italian film co-starring Ken Clark, Beryl Cunninghan, and Franca Polesello, directed by Father Guido Malatesta! Dying 35mm print presented in a grindhouse version - a run to death print in nightmare mode!

codereddvd webstore

Last edited by bdc; 19th September 2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 4th October 2013, 06:47 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

November:

BLACK DEVIL DOLL FROM HELL (1984) / TALES FROM THE QUADEAD ZONE (1987) from Massacre Video

Old 6th October 2013, 02:10 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

This isn't upcoming its out now. MGM finally get some of their horrors on the market again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51p3Xjx7Z1L.jpg (54.0 KB, 20 views)
bdc, Hawkmonger and zane like this.
Old 6th October 2013, 03:07 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Shout! made a deal with MGM.

Four Skulls and I Bury are re-releases as I already own MGM discs of them,the other 2 seem to be new ones.

Seems to be only 1 dual-layered disc...great price though.
Old 6th October 2013, 03:58 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Shout! made a deal with MGM.

Four Skulls and I Bury are re-releases as I already own MGM discs of them,the other 2 seem to be new ones.

Seems to be only 1 dual-layered disc...great price though.
Yeah i noticed it was a Shout release rather than an MGM even though the MGM logo is on the front.

Four Skulls has been at a premium price for a few years now so this is a very welcome release added to the fact i haven't seen any of the films.
bdc likes this.
Old 15th October 2013, 10:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A friend of mine's film is finally getting a release here in the States. They butchered the cover art but at least it's finally getting out there.

Old 16th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
November:

BLACK DEVIL DOLL FROM HELL (1984) / TALES FROM THE QUADEAD ZONE (1987) from Massacre Video

Oh god these films are TERRIBLE!
I'll probabbly get this if I see it for under a fiver.

DVD and BD collection
Old 1st January 2014, 07:46 AM
Cultist in Training

Default THE CHALLENGE (1982) from Explosive Media!

Happy New Year guys. Brought you good news

John Frankenheimer's unappreciated cult will be seeing the light of day in February.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Challenge (NEW).jpg (98.6 KB, 8 views)
zane likes this.
Old 6th January 2014, 08:10 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Released in March:

Old 28th January 2014, 09:30 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Upcoming non-UK DVD thread

Sexy Horror Double Feature: Dr Jekyll Vs Werewolf and The Boggy Creek Legacy Collection both released in Feb,not holding out for the quality,but might be worth a punt on a runt.

91eroe6lHaL._SL1500_.jpg91vJW7hIjmL._SL1500_.jpg

Like this? Share it using the links below!