Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

gag 6th August 2017 08:21 AM

Tbh its more the movie director that sells a film for me more than who stars in it nowadays,
Irrelevant who people think are good or bad actors I really just dont care who in them anymore , more of did I enjoy the film when I watched it , their is a few films I fancy when they get advertised but not enough to grab me to go pay a tenner or so to watch it .
Apart from recent Dunkirk I think last film i went cinema to watch was Raid 2
I got to point I'm in not in any rush to watch them anymore, I'm quite happy to wait for sky , Netflix or where ever for them to appear to watch them ...
Girlfriend has suggested we go cinema more and watch films but we see , she booked us to go watch Baby Driver on a late showing Friday night , but I come home from work was tired , decided go bed for a hour woke up and next thing I know I had a banging headache and spent rest of Friday night with head down the loo being sick ..
So she took her son who was 16 and because it was a late night showing they refused her entry with him, and said he wasn't getting in , I told her to make a complaint I think thats out of order , I get the late showing idea but still think that wrong ..

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th August 2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 545223)
So she took her son who was 16 and because it was a late night showing they refused her entry with him, and said he wasn't getting in , I told her to make a complaint I think thats out of order , I get the late showing idea but still think that wrong ..

The film is a 15, which is the only criteria for allowing/refusing permission. If he had ID showing he was 15 or older, and was not intoxicated or being abusive, then I don't believe the cinema management had any right to refuse entry.

This website might be helpful:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/consumer-...try-complaints

gag 6th August 2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 545225)
The film is a 15, which is the only criteria for allowing/refusing permission. If he had ID showing he was 15 or older, and was not intoxicated or being abusive, then I don't believe the cinema management had any right to refuse entry.

This website might be helpful:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/consumer-...try-complaints

I told her that, she said that they said it was after 10:30 and late showing where for 18+ plus b@11ocks if you ask me , i told her to make a official complaint why should she lose around 20 because of some bell end

bleakshaun 6th August 2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 545228)
I told her that, she said that they said it was after 10:30 and late showing where for 18+ plus b@11ocks if you ask me , i told her to make a official complaint why should she lose around 20 because of some bell end

That's dumb, I mean do they expect 16 year olds on a Friday night to be sleeping at that time.

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th August 2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 545228)
I told her that, she said that they said it was after 10:30 and late showing where for 18+ plus b@11ocks if you ask me , i told her to make a official complaint why should she lose around 20 because of some bell end

As far as I know, the time is irrelevant. They can only refuse entry based on age and behaviour, so a complaint should be upheld and money refunded.

Susan Foreman 7th August 2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 545223)
So she took her son who was 16 and because it was a late night showing they refused her entry with him, and said he wasn't getting in , I told her to make a complaint I think thats out of order , I get the late showing idea but still think that wrong ..


Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 545225)
The film is a 15, which is the only criteria for allowing/refusing permission. If he had ID showing he was 15 or older, and was not intoxicated or being abusive, then I don't believe the cinema management had any right to refuse entry

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 545228)
I told her that, she said that they said it was after 10:30 and late showing where for 18+ plus b@11ocks if you ask me , i told her to make a official complaint why should she lose around 20 because of some bell end

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 545231)
That's dumb, I mean do they expect 16 year olds on a Friday night to be sleeping at that time.

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 545241)
As far as I know, the time is irrelevant. They can only refuse entry based on age and behaviour, so a complaint should be upheld and money refunded.

It's not uncommon for cinemas to only allow customers that are aged 18+ for late showings of films, regardless of the certificate

Boy, 12, turned away from seeing 12a-rated Fast and the Furious on his birthday because it was 'too late' - Mirror Online

bleakshaun 8th August 2017 10:30 AM

https://youtu.be/XpICoc65uh0

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk


bleakshaun 15th August 2017 12:56 PM

This looks good
https://youtu.be/kPpXFnHoC-0

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpXFnHoC-0

gag 16th August 2017 07:33 AM

Dark, Twisted Gremlins 3 Script Considers Killing Off Gizmo | MovieWeb

gag 16th August 2017 07:34 AM

Goonies 2 & Gremlins 3 Still Happening, But Very Slowly | MovieWeb


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.