Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3589Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th December 2017, 02:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Maybe he was under pressure and decided he wanted to break free for a bit, but the producers and studio said he’d been making too many innuendos about the fat bottomed girls that worked on set and saying he wanted it all because of the kind of magic he creates when making films?
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th December 2017, 04:29 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Maybe he was under pressure and decided he wanted to break free for a bit, but the producers and studio said he’d been making too many innuendos about the fat bottomed girls that worked on set and saying he wanted it all because of the kind of magic he creates when making films?
Maybe he is looking for somebody to love like a killer queen who can ride the seven seas of rhye just like a good old fashioned lover boy in a bycycle race but that is a crazy thing called love and should play the game before another one bites the dust and then goes home in a flash............. which would be some kind of magic.

I will now go and fetch my coat.
Old 7th December 2017, 07:16 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dexter Fletcher is taking over from Bryan Singer for the Bohemian Rhapsody film, I didn’t even know he was a director until I read the article

https://www.empireonline.com/people/...mian-rhapsody/
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 7th December 2017, 08:12 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Dexter Fletcher is taking over from Bryan Singer for the Bohemian Rhapsody film, I didn’t even know he was a director until I read the article

https://www.empireonline.com/people/...mian-rhapsody/
Seems a good choice considering the great directorial work he did making Sunshine on Leith and Eddie the Eagle, both films about real people and events.
Deadite likes this.
Old 7th December 2017, 08:26 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Yeah, I haven’t seen either (which is obviously why I didn’t know he was a director), but they are similar types of films to the Queen biopic, so hopefully it will turn out well considering the amount of trouble getting it made, first with having to cast a new actor for Freddie and now switching directors during the home stretch
Old 7th December 2017, 02:45 PM
Cult Master

Anyone interested in a live action Pokemon film with Ryan Reynolds as Detective Pikachu?

Thought not!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 7th December 2017, 02:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

It’s not even like he needs the money or his career is on the downward spiral!
Old 8th December 2017, 05:15 AM
Cult Master

Trailer for the latest 'Jurassic Park'/'Jurassic World'/'Jurassic Rehash' film, due to be released on June 22nd, 2018

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 8th December 2017, 09:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I wonder if someone else has come out of the woodwork to accuse him of inappropriate behaviour and the “illness” story is a cover up to save face

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men...n-2003-a156163

keirarts, bleakshaun and Deadite like this.

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 8th December 2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Added YouTube link which I hope works for computers, phones and other devices.
Old 8th December 2017, 08:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I am agog.
Having never heard any 'rumors' etc. Seriously.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!