Old 30th June 2021, 04:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Don’t breath 2 official trailer . Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 03:52 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...animated-dead/

George Romero’s Zombie Classic Gets an Animated Adaptation With ‘Night of the Animated Dead’

As you may recall, we reported back in May that a mysterious film titled Night of the Animated Dead had been rated “R” by the MPA, and THR provides all the details this afternoon.

Jason Axinn (To Your Last Death) is directing the film, which is indeed an animated version of George A. Romero‘s zombie classic that centers on the characters we met in 1968.

THR breaks down the cast for us today…

Josh Duhamel as Harry Cooper
Dulé Hill as Ben
Katharine Isabelle as Barbara
James Roday Rodriguez as Tom
Katee Sackhoff as Judy
Will Sasso as Sheriff McClelland
Jimmi Simpson as Johnny
Nancy Travis as Helen Cooper
The film will be released this fall by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
Old 1st July 2021, 03:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Old 1st July 2021, 04:01 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...-will-produce/

The Exorcist’: Jason Blum Confirms Blumhouse Will Produce New Movie

William Friedkin’s The Exorcist is universally considered the scariest movie ever made. The film itself produced a handful of sequels to go along with the surprisingly excellent television series from Fox, yet in nearly 50 years, no possession film has ever come close to touching it.

A reboot has been threatened for several years now with a report from last December claiming Blumhouse will be producing alongside Morgan Creek with Halloween‘s David Gordon Green in talks to direct.

While Green has yet to be confirmed as the next director to tackle The Exorcist, Jason Blum did confirm to Den of Geek that Blumhouse will, in fact, be producing.

The interview takes an interesting turn, with Blum teasing a new direction for the next Exorcist, likening it to what they’ve done with John Carpenter’s Halloween.

going to be like David’s Halloween sequel,” Blum tells the site. “I think it’s going to pleasantly surprise all the skeptics out there. We had a lot of skeptics about Halloween and David turned them around, and I think he’s going to turn it around with The Exorcist.”

This is in no way confirmation of any story direction, but it could be read as Blum teasing a new film that would retcon all of the Exorcist sequels and kickstart a new beginning birthed from the climax of the 1973 masterpiece. No matter, his goal is to appease both new and old audiences, which is a daunting task.

“I want to make a movie that works for both [audiences],” says Blum. “I want to make a movie for people that know and love the first Exorcist and are furious that we’re doing this, but somehow drag themselves to the theater. I want them to come out happy. And I want to make a movie that people who’ve never heard of The Exorcist really enjoy. I think David did that with Halloween. I think he’ll do that with The Exorcist also.”

The Exorcist franchise hasn’t been on the big screen since the 2005 release of Dominion: Prequel to The Exorcist, an alternate version of the previous year’s Exorcist: The Beginning. Those films came in the wake of 1977’s The Exorcist II: The Heretic and 1990’s The Exorcist III.
Old 1st July 2021, 04:11 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

MOVIESVin Diesel Provides an Update on Fourth ‘Riddick’ Movie; “It’s Just a Matter of Timing”

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...matter-timing/

David Twohy‘s 2000 film Pitch Black was our introduction to Vin Diesel as an action star, and the actor of course went on reprise the role of monster-killer Richard B. Riddick in 2004’s The Chronicles of Riddick and most recently, 2013’s Riddick. Talks of a fourth film began way back in 2014, with Universal reportedly interested in making another film at that time.

That planned fourth movie, last we heard, is titled Riddick 4: Furya, and we do know that it has already been penned by Twohy. So what’s the latest on all that, you ask?

It’s been a couple years since Vin Diesel has spoken publicly about Riddick 4, but he breaks the silence in a new chat with Games Radar this week. It’s still coming, he promises.

“David Twohy, he wrote a great script. It’s just a matter of timing when we get that opportunity to shoot that,” Diesel tells the outlet. “But I believe we’re shooting that in Australia. And it would be the fourth chapter in that series, which would be awesome.”

In addition to a fourth movie, a new video game could also be coming soon.

Diesel explains, “We did have great success with Escape From Butcher Bay. It feels like an eternity ago now. But, I imagine that we would take advantage of the gaming space and add an extra chapter. But definitely, the [movie’s] script is already written. So it’s safe to say that we are moving towards filming the fourth chapter of Riddick.”
Old 1st July 2021, 04:25 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256...out-kingsman-3

The King's Man: Release Date, Cast And Other Quick Things We Know About Kingsman 3

The King’s Man is the third entry in the Kingsman franchise. It’s not exactly Kingsman 3 because it’s a prequel film, but it is an important film in the franchise. It dives deeper into the history of the organization and introduces fans of the franchise to a new set of characters and stories about them. The King’s Man will expand the universe, and help fans wait for Kingsman 3 with Taron Egerton and Colin Firth.

The King’s Man is one of the highly anticipated 2021 movies, so let’s explore what we know so far about this upcoming Kingsman movie.

Djimon Hounsou and Ralph Fiennes in The King's Man
The King’s Man Release Date Is Set For December 22, 2021
The King’s Man went into production in 2018 and began filming in early 2019. Its original release date was set for November 15, 2019, but by February 2019, it was moved to a February 14, 2020 release date. In November 2019, it was moved from February to September 18, 2020.

Then in 2020, the pandemic hit and many movies had to delay their release. In August 2020, The King’s Man was pushed from September to February 26, 2021. In January 2021, it received an August 20, 2021 release date. Now The King’s Man has settled on a December 22, 2021 release date.

The film could be moved yet again in the upcoming months, but it’s highly likely that The King’s Man will premiere on its current December date, because the recent box office numbers seem to indicate that movie fans are returning to the theater. This means that The King’s Man could possibly perform well during the Christmas 2021 box office season, though it will have some tough December release competition.
Old 1st July 2021, 05:48 AM
Cult Addict

Hold on gag, i'm sure i saw part of the internet earlier that you haven't posted... you're slacking.

Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.
Old 1st July 2021, 07:19 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
MOVIESVin Diesel Provides an Update on Fourth ‘Riddick’ Movie; “It’s Just a Matter of Timing”

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...matter-timing/

David Twohy‘s 2000 film Pitch Black was our introduction to Vin Diesel as an action star, and the actor of course went on reprise the role of monster-killer Richard B. Riddick in 2004’s The Chronicles of Riddick and most recently, 2013’s Riddick. Talks of a fourth film began way back in 2014, with Universal reportedly interested in making another film at that time.

That planned fourth movie, last we heard, is titled Riddick 4: Furya, and we do know that it has already been penned by Twohy. So what’s the latest on all that, you ask?

It’s been a couple years since Vin Diesel has spoken publicly about Riddick 4, but he breaks the silence in a new chat with Games Radar this week. It’s still coming, he promises.

“David Twohy, he wrote a great script. It’s just a matter of timing when we get that opportunity to shoot that,” Diesel tells the outlet. “But I believe we’re shooting that in Australia. And it would be the fourth chapter in that series, which would be awesome.”

In addition to a fourth movie, a new video game could also be coming soon.

Diesel explains, “We did have great success with Escape From Butcher Bay. It feels like an eternity ago now. But, I imagine that we would take advantage of the gaming space and add an extra chapter. But definitely, the [movie’s] script is already written. So it’s safe to say that we are moving towards filming the fourth chapter of Riddick.”
There was a third Riddick movie ?
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 1st July 2021, 07:23 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
There was a third Riddick movie ?
Pitch Black (2000), The Chronicles of Riddick (2004), Riddick (2013)

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 1st July 2021, 07:37 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
Hold on gag, i'm sure i saw part of the internet earlier that you haven't posted... you're slacking.

I know, I was wide awake at 5am, there was still few more to post but I was slowly getting tired by all that so tried to go back to sleep.
nosferatu42 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!