Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

MrBarlow 14th October 2022 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 677212)
Tbh I haven't even seen first one, for some reason it just doesn't grab me.

If you don't mind seeing a lot of blood and guts then it's worth a watch

Susan Foreman 14th October 2022 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 677212)
Tbh I haven't even seen first one, for some reason it just doesn't grab me.

Confusingly, 'Terrifier 2' is actually the third film that Art The Clown appears in

He was first featured in the anthology movie 'All Hallows Eve' (2013) before the first 'Terrifer' (2016)

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2022 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 677220)
Confusingly, 'Terrifier 2' is actually the third film that Art The Clown appears in

He was first featured in the anthology movie 'All Hallows Eve' (2013) before the first 'Terrifer' (2016)

Why is it confusing?

All Hallows Eve was a trilogy of tales presented in anthology format. Art the Clown was in the first of these stories and proved so successful that he had his own spin off film made called Terrifier followed by the recently released in US cinemas Terrifier 2 which was made by crowd funding.

Both films are excellent examples of low budget horror and i look forward to getting Terrifier 2 next week.

Wrestling fans should note that Chris Jericho is in Terrifier 2.

Nordicdusk 14th October 2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 677223)
Why is it confusing?

All Hallows Eve was a trilogy of tales presented in anthology format. Art the Clown was in the first of these stories and proved so successful that he had his own spin off film made called Terrifier followed by the recently released in US cinemas Terrifier 2 which was made by crowd funding.

Both films are excellent examples of low budget horror and i look forward to getting Terrifier 2 next week.

Wrestling fans should note that Chris Jericho is in Terrifier 2.

I love the first Terrifier film no BS just straight to the point fun for all the family :ghostclap:

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2022 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 677224)
I love the first Terrier film no BS just straight to the point fun for all the family :ghostclap:

Yeah, me too. Watched it again last night in prep for the second one on the 24th (release date on Blu / dvd).

Not quite sure it's fun for all the family. Haha! Although it definitely works for me.

The strong gore would have seen it banned, black listed and totally demonised by the BBFC back in the 80's.

So much more to my taste than all this sanitised Blumhouse shit pretending to be horror in recent years.

Nordicdusk 14th October 2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 677227)
Yeah, me too. Watched it again last night in prep for the second one on the 24th (release date on Blu / dvd).

Not quite sure it's fun for all the family. Haha! Although it definitely works for me.

The strong gore would have seen it banned, black listed and totally demonised by the BBFC back in the 80's.

So much more to my taste than all this sanitised Blumhouse shit pretending to be horror in recent years.

I try my best to dip into modern low budget horror but sadly alot of it irrataes me but this one really stood out to me . Also All Hallows Eve was fun.

Terrier ooooops sorry about that :skull:

Nordicdusk 14th October 2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 677227)

Not excited for Halloween Ends then no? :crazed:

After Halloween Kills I'd be more excited for a Sharknado marathon :skull:

gag 15th October 2022 03:35 PM

Possibility of a new Mummy film.

Brendan Fraser Is ‘Open’ to Fourth ‘Mummy’ Movie, Says Tom Cruise’s Reboot Flopped Because It Wasn’t Fun

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/b...235399752/amp/

gag 15th October 2022 03:39 PM

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th October 2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 677314)

That looks shitter than the original.