Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

trebor8273 4th December 2022 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 679420)

It's supposedly based on true events.

gag 5th December 2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 679427)
It's supposedly based on true events.

Indeed it is.

If you’ve seen the astonishing trailer for “Cocaine Bear” making the rounds on Twitter, you might have questions about the film’s claim that it is “inspired by true events.” But the story is indeed based on the true story of a bear who overdosed on cocaine in the 1980s.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/03/m...y-trailer-trnd

Susan Foreman 8th December 2022 08:01 AM

'The Mean One' - just in time for Christmas!

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th December 2022 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 679343)
Trailer for new Indian jones has dropped today,

I see composer John Williams, who is now 90 years old, has said this will most likely be his final cinematic work.

What a way to bow out. :hail::hail::hail:

Susan Foreman 13th December 2022 08:03 AM

‘The Mutilator 2’ – Official Poster Released for Upcoming Sequel to 1984 Slasher Movie / Bloody Disgusting

"All these years later, the 1984 slasher movie The Mutilator is getting an official sequel, and filming wrapped earlier this year. Today, the official poster art has been released.

Buddy Cooper returned to write and direct the decades-later sequel to the slasher he made back in the 1980s.

Terry Kiser (Friday The 13th Part VII, Weekend At Bernies) and Damian Maffei (The Strangers: Prey At Night, Haunt) star alongside Ruth Martinez and Bill Hitchcock from the original.

Chaney Morrow (Wrong Turn) and Eva Hamilton (Ruin Me) will also star.

Alexander Taylor (Scream, Queen! My Nightmare On Elm Street, Isolation, Paramount Plus’s Unknown Dimension: The Story Of Paranormal Activity, Arkansas, Eli Roth & Jason Blum’s Crypt TV) has signed on to score the upcoming sequel, Bloody Disgusting has learned.

Taylor said in a statement, “I’m so honored and excited to be a part of The Mutilator franchise. One of the best parts of this is the fact that Buddy Cooper is back! It’s rare for a legacy film to have the original writer and director come back, so you know this is going to be special. Buddy and I already have some cool themes and wild ideas for the score.”"

gag 14th December 2022 05:49 PM

New scream teaser trailer

Susan Foreman 16th December 2022 07:40 AM

According to writer F. Paul Wilson:

"THE KEEP - the news is seeping into posts so I might as well confirm it: 2 days ago, after a year and a half of lawyering between the "purchaser" and my side at ICM, I signed an option / purchase agreement with Greg Nicotero for the remake of The Keep. You may (or may not) know Greg from The Walking Dead. He's a longtime fan of the book and he's got the chops to do a worthy adaptation. Current thinking is a feature film, but streaming might happen. The film industry is so hybridized and Balkanized these days, anything can happen. I just want it to look good and make sense."

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th December 2022 09:46 PM

I don't normally post in this thread but this film out early next year looks interesting, to me anyway.

The Devil Conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1zzloXn4-k

Susan Foreman 26th December 2022 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
'Final Destination 6'

Looks like it is set on a boat!

Susan Foreman 5th January 2023 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 679698)
‘The Mutilator 2’ – Official Poster Released for Upcoming Sequel to 1984 Slasher Movie / Bloody Disgusting

"All these years later, the 1984 slasher movie The Mutilator is getting an official sequel, and filming wrapped earlier this year. Today, the official poster art has been released.

Buddy Cooper returned to write and direct the decades-later sequel to the slasher he made back in the 1980s.

Terry Kiser (Friday The 13th Part VII, Weekend At Bernies) and Damian Maffei (The Strangers: Prey At Night, Haunt) star alongside Ruth Martinez and Bill Hitchcock from the original.

Chaney Morrow (Wrong Turn) and Eva Hamilton (Ruin Me) will also star.

Alexander Taylor (Scream, Queen! My Nightmare On Elm Street, Isolation, Paramount Plus’s Unknown Dimension: The Story Of Paranormal Activity, Arkansas, Eli Roth & Jason Blum’s Crypt TV) has signed on to score the upcoming sequel, Bloody Disgusting has learned.

Taylor said in a statement, “I’m so honored and excited to be a part of The Mutilator franchise. One of the best parts of this is the fact that Buddy Cooper is back! It’s rare for a legacy film to have the original writer and director come back, so you know this is going to be special. Buddy and I already have some cool themes and wild ideas for the score.”"

Trailer