Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

Daemonia 30th January 2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 316687)
Bridget jones baby

Good God, now we have to deal with the unholy offspring of that loathsome creature! Drown it at birth, Bridget, spare us.

gag 30th January 2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 317650)
Good God, now we have to deal with the unholy offspring of that loathsome creature! Drown it at birth, Bridget, spare us.

Think yourself lucky apart from liking horror and weird films my wife realy doesn't get what films I like and dislike after all these years, couple year ago she bough both Bridget jones films, clearly that's a fright ing thing and worse any horror film,

Susan Foreman 30th January 2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 317677)
Think yourself lucky apart from liking horror and weird films my wife realy doesn't get what films I like and dislike after all these years, couple year ago she bough both Bridget jones films, clearly that's a fright ing thing and worse any horror film,

Um...I have both of them in my collection!

gag 30th January 2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 317685)
Um...I have both of them in my collection!

Maybe but lets be honest there a clue to what type of film it is a chick flick hence a film for women and you are a women..So that's fine. There a bit of difference than a bloke watching them than actualy owning them watching with a women is fine a bloke owning them isn't.

Baseball Fury 30th January 2013 12:00 PM

What would be wrong with Scarface becoming a "black gangster affair"? De Palma already turned it into a Latin American gangster affair, so I don't really see what the difference is?

Daemonia 30th January 2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 317725)
What would be wrong with Scarface becoming a "black gangster affair"? De Palma already turned it into a Latin American gangster affair, so I don't really see what the difference is?

Busta Rhymes or Al Pacino - who do you think is the better actor? That's the difference. :lol:

(Plus we'd have to suffer a loathsome gangster rap soundtrack)

Baseball Fury 30th January 2013 06:14 PM

Halloween H20 vs Righteous Kill? I think Busta's got it! :D

Daemonia 30th January 2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 317810)
Halloween H20 vs Righteous Kill? I think Busta's got it! :D

As bad as Righteous Kill was (seriously, how do you **** up a film starring Pacino and De Niro?), I'd still take it over Halloween: Resurrection (H2O doesn't have Busta in it ;) ).

Baseball Fury 31st January 2013 11:50 AM

Haha, I got mixed up with LL! But yeah, Righteous Kill was pretty much the biggest disappointment of my film going life.

Daemonia 31st January 2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 317911)
Haha, I got mixed up with LL! But yeah, Righteous Kill was pretty much the biggest disappointment of my film going life.

Oh yes, I forgot LL. He who's acting 'talents' were on display in Deep Blue Sea (an otherwise decent killer shark movie).