Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th August 2016 07:29 PM

The crucial sentence is this one:

"the An American Werewolf in London remake has not been announced by universal, who hold the rights."

I will only believe it when it is officially announced and has a named director and principal cast attached.

gag 18th August 2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 501933)
The crucial sentence is this one:

"the An American Werewolf in London remake has not been announced by universal, who hold the rights."

I will only believe it when it is officially announced and has a named director and principal cast attached.

Fair enough and fair point.
But as said before like most people, right or wrong information i just post links of what i see or read.

And no dont think ive made that comment thinking youre making a commemt to me, i havent and you're not.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th August 2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 501949)
Fair enough and fair point.
But as said before like most people, right or wrong information i just post links of what i see or read.

And no dont think ive made that comment thinking youre making a commemt to me, i havent and you're not.

I'm glad you see it that way. It was a statement of my personal opinion, not directed at anyone in particular.

gag 19th August 2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 501956)
I'm glad you see it that way. It was a statement of my personal opinion, not directed at anyone in particular.

Exactly.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th August 2016 09:55 PM

Up and Coming Films

Not sure how real this will turn out to be, but it could be a "Gran Torino is A Dirty Harry film!" piece of wishful thinking.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2016/0...owski-spinoff/

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st August 2016 05:51 PM

Having seen the box office results for Star Trek Beyond i think you can safely say there won't be a fourth film.

It's currently taken $231m on a budget of $185m. It's failed miserably outside of the States.

Star Trek Beyond (2016) - Box Office Mojo

J Harker 21st August 2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 502194)
Having seen the box office results for Star Trek Beyond i think you can safely say there won't be a fourth film.

It's currently taken $231m on a budget of $185m. It's failed miserably outside of the States.

Pity. I really enjoyed it.

trebor8273 21st August 2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Shame. Well it will make all those die hard trekkers happy who didnt give the new films and chance and they can go back to bitching and moaning about the lack of star trek

Just hope the new series does well. Just proves that the vast majority of the general public have terrible taste in films when things like this do poorly and stuff that's just crap does well

J Harker 21st August 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Surely that's still a current profit of $46m?? seems mad that thats considered a failure.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 21st August 2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

That is surprising, but it would be interesting to see how much money it makes on the home video market, say by the end of 2017.