Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

gag 16th April 2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 528528)
You don't know what you are missing, brillant popcorn films which you can switch your brain off and forget your worries, just love how they get more OTT.

I've been sat in peoples House's and watched 20min or so , or seen bits on TV they just don't really appeal to me.

Rik 16th April 2017 09:35 AM

I'm the same, never interested me but each to their own.
My other half likes them, so she's going to go watch it with a neighbour, saves me a job :nod:

bleakshaun 16th April 2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 528549)
I'm the same, never interested me but each to their own.
My other half likes them, so she's going to go watch it with a neighbour, saves me a job :nod:

i didn't mind the 1st and 2nd, however for me it's just become utterly stupid

J Harker 16th April 2017 01:20 PM

I've seen the first two. No interest in seeing them again nor in seeing the rest. Far as I can tell they're petrolhead films about fast cars and I couldn't care less. That said each to their own and I'm glad they're succesful enough to keep feeding a fanbase what they want.

keirarts 16th April 2017 02:02 PM

I won the first 6 on ebay for a tenner just now. Decided to give them another try. Not sure how superior to superhero films they are. They seemed just as silly to me, just people defying the laws of physics in cars rather than people hitting each other in costumes. All pretty much the same to me.:lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th April 2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 528572)
I've seen the first two. No interest in seeing them again nor in seeing the rest. Far as I can tell they're petrolhead films about fast cars and I couldn't care less. That said each to their own and I'm glad they're succesful enough to keep feeding a fanbase what they want.

Thats the odd thing. I don't know any petrolheads but everyone i know loves them. A mate watched the 7th one last night and he said this

Quote:

I watched fast 7 last night. Biggest load of nonsense bollocks I have ever seen.superb! Loved it!
I think it's because they are the only films doing the multiplexes which challenge the big dumb action films of the 80's and 90's. Whereas then we had Stallone, Arnie, Dolph etc we get Diesel, The Rock, The Stath, and such like kicking 7 bells out of each other!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th April 2017 03:59 PM

With an awesome cast, this could be brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5njebTiZY

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th April 2017 10:34 PM

Fast & Furious 8 has taken $532m worldwide in it's first weekend! :clap:

Beat Jurassic World by $120m worldwide.

Demoncrat 16th April 2017 10:45 PM

Had little interest in them until Stafam showed up
Fickle monkey that I am :laugh:
Looking forward to this one ...

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th April 2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 528667)
Fast & Furious 8 has taken $532m worldwide in it's first weekend! :clap:

Beat Jurassic World by $120m worldwide.


Just finished watching Furious 7 again. Man, that's one hard film to watch, some scenes just hit you hard, and I don't mean the final tribute to Paul Walker scene.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.