New teaser trailer for Halloween Kills

nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 11th November 2020, 04:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A quiet place 3

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/colli...asinski/%3famp

A Quiet Place 3’: John Krasinski Says He Already Has Ideas for Another Sequel
When John Krasinski directed and starred in A Quiet Place, the thrillingly inventive horror film in which survivors of a post-apocalyptic monster invasion must stay silent to stay alive, a potential sequel was not on his mind. But when that became a huge critical and financial smash for Paramount Pictures, he took to crafting A Quiet Place: Part II. And in an exclusive interview with our very own Steve Weintraub, he gets into the possibility of a Part III.

Upon reading Krasinski’s screenplay for Part II, Emily Blunt, the film’s star and Krasinski’s wife, told him it felt like the second part in a book trilogy — which delighted Krasinski, as he was already bandying around Part II as a title. And anytime the world “trilogy” is used to describe a franchise in the middle of being made, it begs the question: Is a A Quiet Place 3 on the horizon? Here’s what Krasinski had to say:

“It’s interesting, I genuinely hadn’t thought about a second one when I was doing the first one. However, I really had these questions while I was doing it. I put the fires out in the distance in the first one, and I always thought to myself, ‘Wouldn’t it be cool if we got to explore where those fires lead to? Who’s on the other end of those fires?’ But I never thought that there would be a sequel. So then when I actually came around to writing the sequel, I started with the fires. And so this time, I think when my brain started wandering of questions of what would this mean later on, I started to write down notes in case I could prepare myself for a third one.”

What kind of questions was Krasinski asking and writing down while making Part II? What terrifying images could be explored? Where else can this thrilling franchise go? It sounds like Krasinski has made sure he won’t be caught off-guard in case there is a Part III — and based on the acclaim, fan enthusiasm, and box office successes thus far, I’d be willing to bet these notes he’s been taking will make their way on screen
Old 11th November 2020, 05:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

MacBlayne likes this.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Constantine 2

https://screenrant.com/constantine-2...eter-stormare/

Keanu Reeves’ Constantine 2 Is Happening, Says Star

Constantine 2, a followup to the 2005 movie starring Keanu Reeves, is in the works according to Peter Stormare, who played Lucifer in the film. Stormare, who has also appeared in American Gods, John Wick: Chapter 2, and a number of video games including Destiny and Destiny 2, was a standout in the DC comics adaptation. Despite being panned by critics and comic book fans alike upon release, Constantine has been re-evaluated in recent years, especially since Reeves has experienced a major career resurgence due to the John Wick franchise.

Despite news of a J.J. Abrams-produced reboot, rumors of a sequel to the Reeves version have swirled for years. He and director Francis Lawrence, who went on to helm a number of the Hunger Games movies, spoke about their desire to make the original movie R-rated earlier this year, and hinted that if a sequel were ever to be greenlit, they'd both be keen to return to make it.
MacBlayne and trebor8273 like this.
Old 18th November 2020, 06:16 AM
Cult Master

'Tom And Jerry: The Movie' - Coming 2021

Why not just give us the old 5 minute cartoons? They will almost certainly be more entertaining than this!

MacBlayne likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 18th November 2020, 07:17 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
'Tom And Jerry: The Movie' - Coming 2021

Why not just give us the old 5 minute cartoons? They will almost certainly be more entertaining than this!

If I made a film for Warner Brothers, I would commission a new T&J to play before it. Even if it's a mature rated film.
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 18th November 2020, 07:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Be interesting to see what differences have been made.

Donkeys years since I've seen the trilogy , think that's this weekend's viewings sorted
MacBlayne and MrBarlow like this.
Old 18th November 2020, 08:51 PM
Cult Master

Apparently 'Scream 5' is now just called 'Scream'!

‘Scream 5’ – Which is Just Titled ‘Scream’ – Has Wrapped Filming and Will Hit Theaters in 2022 / Slash Film
MacBlayne likes this.

Old 19th November 2020, 02:19 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
This nonsense again. They should have called it SCREAMS (SCREAM5).
Old 19th November 2020, 08:00 AM
Cult Master

'Slaxx' (2021)

Possessed jeans, anyone?

Like this? Share it using the links below!