Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
This one looks interesting
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 10th May 2022, 03:24 PM
Cult Master

The MCU 2022 release schedule

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic202 - MCU 2022 Schedule.jpg (94.1 KB, 41 views)

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 10th May 2022, 03:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Maybe but probably Nope.

That Thor trailer is like, so so bad...
Think back to the days of Captain America Winter Soldier or Iron Man 3, those days are long behind us.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 10th May 2022, 04:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm glad the days of Iron Man 3 are behind us. I was very disappointed with that movie. When Guy Pearce inexplicably starting breathing fire, that was when I completely gave up on it.
Old 10th May 2022, 05:50 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
I'm glad the days of Iron Man 3 are behind us. I was very disappointed with that movie. When Guy Pearce inexplicably starting breathing fire, that was when I completely gave up on it.
I like Iron Man 3. It was Iron Man 2 I didn't get on with. The only real duffer in the MCU in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Justin101 and iank like this.
Old 10th May 2022, 08:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Maybe but probably Nope.

That Thor trailer is like, so so bad...
Think back to the days of Captain America Winter Soldier or Iron Man 3, those days are long behind us.
I actually like the look of the Thor trailer get a guardians of the galaxy vibe and it's got Chris Hemsworth and he's bound to take his top off so that's me pleased.

Ms marvel looks truly terrible from the trailer.
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 11th May 2022, 02:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Even tho cronenbergs new film hasn't been fully released yet we haven't heard the last of him.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...with-the-dead/

David Cronenberg’s Next Movie ‘The Shrouds’ Will Attempt to Connect with the Dead
With Crimes of the Future coming to theaters this summer, David Cronenberg has already set up his next project, officially announced over on Variety this morning. It’s titled The Shrouds, and Vincent Cassel (Irreversible, Cronenberg’s Eastern Promises) is on board to star!

The film “centers on Karsh (Vincent Cassel), an innovative businessman and grieving widower, who builds a device to connect with the dead inside a burial shroud.”

Here’s a longer plot synopsis for Cronenberg’s The Shrouds that provides more info:

“Karsh’s revolutionary business is on the verge of breaking into the international mainstream when several graves within his cemetery are vandalized and nearly destroyed, including that of his wife. While he struggles to uncover a clear motive for the attack, the mystery of who wrought this havoc, and why, will drive Karsh to reevaluate his business, marriage and fidelity to his late wife’s memory, as well as push him to new beginnings.”

Cronenberg wrote the script and he’ll be directing the movie. “We are thrilled to be going on a journey into the newest world from the distinctive imagination of David Cronenberg. His ability to write smart and unconventional screenplays and then translate them into unique experiences on screen makes him a unique voice in film,” producer Ben Saïd tells Variety.

Sales on The Shrouds will launch in Cannes this month. Filming begins March 2023.
nosferatu42 likes this.

Last edited by gag; 11th May 2022 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11th May 2022, 09:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://www.fangoria.com/original/th...he-first-omen/

THE OMEN Is Getting A Prequel Movie Called THE FIRST OMEN
20th Century Studios has tapped director Arkasha Stevenson for THE FIRST OMEN, a prequel to the '70s horror classic.

It's all for you, Damien!
Everything old is new again, and that being the case, yet another long-running horror franchise is making a comeback. This time, it’s The Omen making a return to the screen with a brand new film that will serve as a prequel to the original 1976 horror classic. As first reported by Deadline, The First Omen is in development at Disney’s 20th Century Studios, with Arkasha Stevenson (Channel Zero, Legion) in the director’s chair, marking her feature directorial debut.

Per the report, Stevenson is re-writing a script that has already been floating around alongside her creative partner Tim Smith. The duo previously collaborated on Syfy’s Channel Zero: Butcher’s Block, as well as Netflix’s Brand New Cherry Flavor. Plot details for the film remain firmly under wraps for the time being. Another thing that remains up in the air is whether or not this is being made with a theatrical release in mind or if it will go straight to Hulu like the new Predator movie, titled Prey, or the new Alien film from Fede Alvarez. Under Disney, 20th Century Studios is largely being used to service its streaming needs. With that in mind, it seems likely that this movie will probably end up on Hulu, but that is purely speculative for the time being.

The Omen was directed by the late, great Richard Donner and proved to be a big hit, paving the way for a franchise that has had a surprisingly long life. The movie, very basically, centers on an American diplomat who comes to believe that his son Damien may, quite literally, be the devil incarnate. With that in mind, it opens up interesting questions about The First Omen, given that Damien was quite young in the first movie. So, who or what is the prequel going to focus on? There have been two theatrically released sequels since Damien first appeared on screen, 1978’s Damien: The Omen II and 1981’s Omen III: The Final Conflict.

But that’s far from the end of it for this particular franchise. We also had the made-for-TV Omen IV: The Awakening released in 1991, as well as a very successful remake of the original in 2006 that grossed $119 million at the box office. We’ve also had not one, but two different TV series in the form of 1995’s The Omen and 2016’s Damien. Bearing all of that in mind, is it all that surprising to discover that a prequel is now firmly in the cards? Especially considering the success of recent horror reboots such as Halloween, Scream and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, among others.

The First Omen does not yet have a release date set.

Like this? Share it using the links below!