Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree1331Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:22 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Day Of The Dead ('85):

Doctor Logan:"I haven't eaten, is there food?"

Captain Rhodes:"You were supposed to be here at seven o'clock sharp, mister!"

Doctor Logan:"I know, Sarah told me. I'm sorry i couldn't break away, is there food?"

Captain Rhodes:"Lissen Egghead, let me bring you up date..."

Doctor Logan:"Excuse me."

Captain Rhodes:"Let me bring..."

Doctor Logan:"Excuse me! Is there food?!"

Captain Rhodes:"'Ahm the one runnin' this Monkey farm now, Frankenstein and i wanna know what the f*** r'you doin' with my time!?"
VicDakin likes this.
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:37 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Dawn Of The Dead ('78):

Biker gang leader:"We don' like people who don't share, you just f***** up real bad."

Tenement priest:"When the dead walk, Senores we must stop the killing or lose the war."

Hard To Kill:

Mason Storm:"That's for my wife, f*** you and die!"

Mason Storm:"Gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. The blood bank."

Senator Vernon Trent:"Whoever that sonofabitch is i don't want him to get an hour older."
VicDakin likes this.
Old 23rd September 2012, 06:36 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Bottom Live 3: Hooligan's Island (1997)

Bottom Live 3: Hooligan's Island (1997)

Richie: You stupid ****ing ring-sausage!

Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 15th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Inspired by the scene I've just watched, here's Cheech Marin in From Dusk 'Til Dawn

All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th November 2012, 01:40 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Inspired by the scene I've just watched, here's Cheech Marin in From Dusk 'Til Dawn

All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!
First you tell us stories about young women complaining about their monthlies, and now this... oh dear...

Greetings!

PS: Seriously, I love that quote, too!
VicDakin and Rik like this.
Old 11th November 2012, 01:43 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Blackadder The Third - Dish and Dishonesty

Blackadder: Right. Now all we have to do is fill in this MP application form. "Name"...Baldrick. First name?
Baldrick: Er... I'm not sure.
Blackadder: Well, you must have some idea.
Baldrick: Well, it might be Sod-Off.
Blackadder: What?
Baldrick: Well, when I was little and I used to play in the gutter, I used to say to the other snipes "Hello, my name's Baldrick." And they'd say "Yes, we know: Sod-Off Baldrick."
Blackadder: All right, "Mr S. Baldrick." Now then, "Distinguishing features".... None.
Baldrick: Hold on. I've got this big growth in the middle of my face.
Blackadder: That's your nose, Baldrick. Now, "Any history of insanity in the family?"... Tell you what. I'll cross out the "in." "Any history of sanity in the family?" ... None whatsoever. Now, "Criminal record?"
Baldrick: Absolutely not.
Blackadder: Oh, come on, Baldrick, you're going to be an MP, for God's sake! Look, I'll just put "Fraud and sexual deviancy".

Greetings!
VicDakin likes this.
Old 17th November 2012, 10:27 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Blackadder – The Cavalier Years – 1988

Edmund Blackadder: Oh damn! One measly civil war in the entire history of England, and I'm on the wrong bloody side.

---

Edmund Blackadder: Baldrick, your brain is like the four-headed, man-eating haddock fish-beast of Aberdeen.
Baldrick: In what way?
Edmund Blackadder: It doesn't exist.

Greetings!
VicDakin likes this.
Old 17th November 2012, 10:34 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the 'devil's' eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply......EVIL.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 17th November 2012, 10:36 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the 'devil's' eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply......EVIL.
That Halloween, or something your father-in-law said years after meeting you as a child Reaper?
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 17th November 2012, 10:37 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ****ing shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.
VicDakin and Nordicdusk like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!