Like Tree1331Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th April 2012, 04:17 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Trailer Park Boys

Mr. Lahey: Where ya stayin' Rick?
Ricky: At the ****-off hotel Lahey.

Mr. Lahey: Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.
Ricky: Hehe. And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a... lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a ****in' idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good... 101.

Ricky: Why aren't you watching the dope plants, you asshole?
Julian: Calm down Ricky, I'm just grabbing some take-out.
Ricky: Take-out my ass, looks to me like you're on a date with cinnamon-roll-****in-head.

[while delivering his speech drunk, to become trailer park supervisor]
Mr. Lahey: Who is this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community. I am Jim Lahey, and *I am your trailer park supervisor!*

J-Roc: [J-Roc is caught masturbating] Turn that shit off, mother****er! I was gettin' changed, you know what I'm sayin'? I don't want that shit on TV. I don't want mother****ers seeing me gettin' changed!
Bubbles: Turn that thing off, he's pullin' his goalie!
250px-TrailerParkBoys_Poster.jpg

images.jpg
VicDakin likes this.
Old 14th April 2012, 09:52 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
High Plains Drifter:

The Stranger:"I'm faster than you'll ever live to be."

Day Of The Dead ('85):

Steele:"Lay off the f*****' booze for a while, why dontcha? And get somebody on that f*****' horn, pronto!"

McDermott:"Well if we stay down here long enough, i'll haveta lay off the f*****' booze, Steele because there won't f*****' be any of it f*****' left!"
VicDakin likes this.

Last edited by Splatterdragon73; 14th April 2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 14th April 2012, 09:54 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Trailer Park Boys

Mr. Lahey: Where ya stayin' Rick?
Ricky: At the ****-off hotel Lahey.

Mr. Lahey: Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.
Ricky: Hehe. And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a... lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a ****in' idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good... 101.

Ricky: Why aren't you watching the dope plants, you asshole?
Julian: Calm down Ricky, I'm just grabbing some take-out.
Ricky: Take-out my ass, looks to me like you're on a date with cinnamon-roll-****in-head.

[while delivering his speech drunk, to become trailer park supervisor]
Mr. Lahey: Who is this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community. I am Jim Lahey, and *I am your trailer park supervisor!*

J-Roc: [J-Roc is caught masturbating] Turn that shit off, mother****er! I was gettin' changed, you know what I'm sayin'? I don't want that shit on TV. I don't want mother****ers seeing me gettin' changed!
Bubbles: Turn that thing off, he's pullin' his goalie!
Attachment 53449

Attachment 53450
Lahey's drunken stagger down the stairs is a visual highlight as well, so well done etc....
Nordicdusk likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 14th April 2012, 10:49 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Airplane!:

Dr. Rumack:"What was it we had for dinner tonight?"
Elaine Dickinson:"Well, we had a choice of steak or fish."
Dr. Rumack:"Ah yes, i remember i had Lasagne."

Dr. Rumack:"Captain, how soon can you land?"
Captain Oveur:"I can't tell."
Dr. Rumack:"You can tell me i'm a doctor."
Captain Oveur:"No, i mean i'm just not sure."
Dr. Rumack:"Well, can you take a guess?"
Captain Oveur:"Well, not for another two hours."
Dr. Rumack:"You can't take a guess for another two hours?"
Captain Oveur:"No, i mean we can't land for another two hours."
Old 14th April 2012, 11:09 AM
Cult Acolyte

Lethal Weapon:

Murtagh:"Have you ever met anybody you didn't kill?"
Riggs:"Well, i haven't killed you yet."

The Warriors:

Ajax:"Those lousy skinheaded f****!"
Ajax:"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle!"

The Incredible Hulk ('78):

Dr. David Banner:"Mr.McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when i'm angry."

Bronx Warriors:

Ice:"S***, since he's hooked up with that Manhattan pussy, all the blood has rushed to his cock!"

Highlander:

Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez:"From the dawn of time we came. Moving silently down through the centuries. Living many secret lives. Struggling to reach the time of The Gathering. When the few of us who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you....until now."
VicDakin and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 14th April 2012, 11:21 AM
Cult Acolyte

The Exterminator:

John Eastland:"It didn't matter if it was right or wrong....i just did it."

First Blood:

John J. Rambo:"I coulda killed 'em all. I coulda killed you. If anyone's the law around here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or i'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go....Let it go."

Vigilante:

Nick:"Hey, i don' know about you guys, but me....i've had it up to here. There are some 40-odd homicides a day on our streets. There are over two million illegal guns in this city. Man, that's enough guns to invade a whole damn country with. They shoot a cop in our city without thinkin' twice about it. Aw, come on. You guys ride the subway. How much more 'o this grief are we gonna stand for? How many more locks we gotta put on our goddamn doors? Now, we ain't got the police, the prosecutors, the courts or the prisons. I mean, it's over. The books don't balance. We are a statistic. Now, i'm tellin' ya, when you can't go to the corner store and buy a pack of cigarettes after dark... because you know the punks and scum are out there on the streets when the sun goes down, and our own government can't protect its own people, then i say this, pal: you got a moral obligation, the right of self-preservation. Now, you can run, you can hide, or you can start to live like human beings again. This is our Waterloo, baby! You want your city back? You gotta take it. Dig it? Take it!"
VicDakin and Nordicdusk like this.

Last edited by Splatterdragon73; 14th April 2012 at 12:12 PM.
Old 14th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Cult Acolyte

Cannibal Ferox:

Mobster 1:"Just stay put, s***face!"
Mobster 2:"Where is that mother******?!"

Zombie Flesh Eaters:

Peter West:"Out There! They're coming back to life!! They're everywhere!!!"

The Howling:

Erle Kenton:"You can't tame what's meant to be wild, doc. It just ain't natural."

Zombie Holocaust:

Dr. Obrero:"I could easily kill you now, but i am determined to have your brain! It'll be the culmination of my career!!"

The Living Dead At The Manchester Morgue:

Sargeant McCormick:"You're all the same the lot of ya, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth! And you hate the police don't you?"

George:"You make it easy."

George:"It was the cawpsis. Don't you understand? The cawpsis! The cawpsis!! You sit in here wasting time and there are people in real danger! You! You're the ones who're crazy not me!! You bloody idiot!!!"
VicDakin, Demoncrat and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 14th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

Splash:

Allen Bauer:"I don't understand. All my life i've been waiting for someone and when i find her, she's....she's a fish."

Planes, Trains & Automobiles:

Car Rental Assistant:"How may i help you?"

Neal Page:"You can start by wiping that f****** dumb-ass smile off your rosey, f******, cheeks! And you can give me a f****** automobile: a f****** Datsun, a f****** Toyota, a f****** Mustang, a f****** Buick! Four f****** wheels and a seat!"

Car Rental Assistant:"I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me."

Neal Page:"And i really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of f****** nowhere with f****** keys to a f****** car that isn't f****** there. And i really didn't care to f****** walk down a f****** highway and across a f****** runway to get back here to have you smile in my f****** face. I want a f****** car right f****** now!"

Car Rental Assistant:"May i see your rental agreement?"

Neal Page:"I threw it away."

Car Rental Assistant:"Oh boy."

Neal Page:"Oh boy, what?"

Car Rental Assistant:"You're f*****!"
Old 14th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Meaning of Life (1983)

The Meaning of Life (1983)
Maitre d': Good evening sir and how are we today?
Mr. Creosote: Better.
Maitre d': Better?
Mr. Creosote: Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Meaning of Life (24).jpg (50.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg The Meaning of Life (29).jpg (51.1 KB, 1 views)
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 14th April 2012, 04:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default House of 1000 Corpses (2003)

Captain Spaulding: That retard who hangs out at Molly's fruit stand? For the lot of me, I do not understand why you hang out with that asshole.
Stucky: He's one horney retard.
Captain Spaulding: Well hell, arn't they all? All they want to do is eat and ****.
Stucky: Well, if you knew him better you might understand his urges.
Captain Spaulding: Worse than a rabid-ass baboon.
Stucky: You know what his favorite thing is next to whacking his weasel? He takes a sharpened pencil, sticks it in his eyeball and twists it.
Captain Spaulding: What?
Stucky: He doesn't hurt himself. He kind of twists it next to his eyeball.
Captain Spaulding: Oh, he's been putting that pencil someplace other than his eyeball.
Stucky: Oh no, he don't do anything like that. Although one time, he got caught with a Planet of the Apes doll stuck up his asshole.
Captain Spaulding: [laughing] God damn!
Stucky: They had to take him to the hospital. The kid had Dr. Zaius stuck halfway up his butt and they couldn't get it out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg House of 1000 Corpses (28) (1).jpg (30.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg House of 1000 Corpses (27).jpg (42.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg House of 1000 Corpses (26).jpg (30.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg House of 1000 Corpses (25).jpg (50.3 KB, 1 views)
Nordicdusk likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!