Active Cultist

Repo Man
Debbie-"Lets go do some crimes"
Bud-"Look at those assholes, ordinary f***ing people. I hate 'em."
Miller-"The more you drive, the less intelligent you are."

The Party Animal
Studly-"Drug's,Girls love drugs"
Elbow-"Hound Dogs gonna eat that pussy"

Seed of chucky,John Waters watching chucky.
"A masturbating midget?"
" Sweet Jesus! God bless the little people"
VicDakin likes this.
Old 18th April 2012, 05:55 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
MIDNIGHT RUN is brilliant, the amount of foul language is hysterical. Robert De Niro and Charles Grodin are superb together.

All the ****s:

Agreed and the film remains a superb late '80s action comedy contribution. Another surefire BR purchase for yours truly sooner or later.

Jack Walsh:"Didn't your mother tell you how to react to strangers? Don't shoot at 'em!"

The Running Man:

Ben Richards:"Killian! I'll be back!!"
Damon Killian:"Only in a rerun."

Superman The Movie:

Lex Luthor:"It's amazing that brain can generate enough power to keep those legs moving."
VicDakin likes this.
Old 18th April 2012, 10:06 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

President Merkin Muffley: [to Kissoff] Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?... Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?... Good, then... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine... Good... Well, it's good that you're fine and... and I'm fine... I agree with you, it's great to be fine... a-ha-ha-ha-ha... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys... All right, well listen now. Who should we call?... *Who* should we call, Dmitri? The... wha-whe, the People... you, sorry, you faded away there... The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters... Where is that, Dmitri?... In Omsk... Right... Yes... Oh, you'll call them first, will you?... Uh-huh... Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dmitri?... Whe-ah, what? I see, just ask for Omsk information... Ah-ah-eh-uhm-hm... I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right.
Old 21st April 2012, 11:51 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Red Heat

Greetings!
VicDakin likes this.
Old 21st April 2012, 11:52 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Commando

Greetings!
Splatterdragon73 and VicDakin like this.
Old 21st April 2012, 11:56 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Cobra

Greetings!
VicDakin likes this.
Old 21st April 2012, 03:35 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

From Dusk Till Dawn

One of my all-time favourite movie quotes. It's a crying shame my name ain't Richie... I'd love to comply.

Greetings!
VicDakin likes this.
Old 21st April 2012, 03:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

Super Happy quotes

Blimey all those last few clips worked
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 23rd April 2012, 12:19 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

The Terminator

Greetings!
Old 23rd April 2012, 12:22 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Terminator 2

Greetings!

Like this? Share it using the links below!