Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree1331Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th March 2015, 06:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default TV Quote The Office The Seminar

This movie is called hardware, it tells the story of a killer combat robot, just like wall-e that the government invented to destroy humans.
It's some of what you like and some of what I like.
Old 23rd March 2015, 07:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondadoronron View Post
This movie is called hardware, it tells the story of a killer combat robot, just like wall-e that the government invented to destroy humans.
It's some of what you like and some of what I like.
I will have to pick up the new re-release of "Hardware". I enjoyed the film back in the day and enjoyed the "Tharg's Future Shock" story that "inspired" it (it's almost identical with fillers, obviously, 'cause the strip was only about 5 pages long). And it's got Lemmy and Iggy Pop to boot! What's not to like about all that?
Rondadoronron likes this.

Monster Magnet
Old 29th March 2015, 08:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Role models 2008

role-models-movie-poster-2008-1020429875.jpgGars-Modèles.jpg

school boy: Hey nice cow outfit. Where can I pick one of those up at, the gay zoo? Homo.

Danny: No, no. It's not a cow. It's a a minotaur. It's a creature of myth. And he got this one out of your mom's closet.

Wheeler: She let me keep it after I ****ed her.

Ronnie Shields: Suck it, "Reindeer Games"!

Danny: I'm not Ben Affleck.

Ronnie Shields: You white, then you Ben Affleck.

Wheeler: You *are* white.

Danny: That's true, I am white.

Ronnie Shields: [Ronnie sees a "KISS" pinball machine] Who are these clowns?

Wheeler: KISS? You don't know who KISS is?

Ronnie Shields: No, never heard of them. They look like idiots to me.

Wheeler: No, no, no, dude, these are four of the smartest guys who ever lived. They're these Jewish guys who grew up in New York, and they put on guitars and makeup to get girls, and all their songs are about ****ing.

Ronnie Shields: I'm listening.

Wheeler: ["Love Gun" starts playing on the stereo] Seriously, this song is called "Love Gun" and it's about Paul Stanley's dick and how this girl's gonna get some of his dick

Ronnie Shields: Cool. I didn't know Jews could sing like that.

Wheeler: No, no, they couldn't at the time. That's why they had to dress like clowns.

Ronnie Shields: This got them girls?

Wheeler: Get this: they've been getting pussy non-stop for 30 years. They're probably ****ing right now and they're old dudes! They put makeup on and it's all good!

Ronnie Shields: No, shit!

Wheeler: [singing] You pulled the trigger on my love gun! See Ronnie, his dick is the gun!
Old 18th April 2015, 10:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default TV QUOTE-Married... with Children-05/14/89 - 0319 - THE COMPUTER SHOW

AL You know, I just realized that we've got someone in this house that eats, lies around all
day and does absolutely nothing.

PEGGY Awww, Buck is cute.

AL I was talking about you, Peg. But the dog's pretty useless too. You know, something else
just dawned on me.

PEGGY That people can shower during the week? [smiles sweetly]

AL No, love of my life. No, that there's no one in this damn house that does anything for
me. Now, I'm the breadwinner. I deserve better treatment, like - hey, I know! The next
time I come home from work, I want someone to bring me my slippers. Question is who...

PEGGY Actually, when it comes to your slippers, the question is how. As in, "how can a man make
his slippers smell even worse than his feet?".

AL Hey, I sweat the sweat of the dead, Peg. Anyhow, getting back to who's gonna bring me my
slippers: you - well I think you're untrainable, kids don't care if I live or die, so I
guess that leaves Buck. Hey, maybe everybody can learn from him.

Old 18th April 2015, 10:59 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Role Models is a very underrated film.

Great work Inspector.
troggi likes this.
Old 18th April 2015, 11:05 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Role Models is a very underrated film.

Great work Inspector.
I didnt expect much from it when i watched it but i found it very funny. The Kiss Love Gun part had me laughing my ass off.
Old 19th April 2015, 05:45 AM
Cult Addict

Big Lebowski:
Walter: "you see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you F**k a stranger in the a**!"
Demdike@Cult Labs and troggi like this.
Old 23rd April 2015, 07:48 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default TV QUOTE "Married with Children: Sue Casa, His Casa (#5.3)" (1990)

"Married with Children: Sue Casa, His Casa (#5.3)" (1990)
PDVD_026.JPGPDVD_027.JPG
Peggy Bundy: [after Al puts on the "Bon Jovi hair"] Gee, Al. You look like Tarzan... If he was old and gay.

Al: Well, Peg, if you were Jane, believe me, he would be!

Old 9th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default what would malcolm say

With the election now over,and one of those prophecys from The Omen has now happened (probably) and we now have a Fourth Reich,where is our beloved hero when we need him (F**K off Dr Who)

Malcolm Tucker: You're worse than dead meat. I don't know what you're laughing at. You're too toxic to even feed to the vultures.

Malcolm Tucker: [To Ollie, talking about Angela Heaney] I'll just have to kill the both of you then, won't I?! That's a joke, by the way, not a very nice one, a nasty one, which masks a lot of very negative feelings about this ****ing department.

Malcolm: Here he is! Cock like the Pink Panther's tail.
Doug Hayes: I'm afraid I turned it down, Malcolm.
Malcolm: Do you know ninety percent of household dust is made of dead human skin? That's what you are, to me.

[deleted scenes continuation]

Malcolm: Go on, go and crawl under the floor boards and die!
[Doug Hays walks off]
Malcolm: Send us a post card! From the great desert of the political wilderness! And call it "The Big **** Diary"!

Malcolm: [Nicola has accidentally revealed a DoSAC-caused catastrophe to an on-the-record journalist] ****'S SAKE! JESUS CHRIST! Well, now we've got another ****in' adjective to add to ****in' 'smug' and 'glum', haven't we? '****IN' RETARDED!' Jesus Chri-- Do you not think it would be germane to check who you're talking to? IT'S A ****IN' NEWSPAPER OFFICE! IT'S NOT A ****IN' SANATORIUM FOR THE ****IN' DEAF, IS IT? ARE YOU SO DENSE?! AM I GONNA HAVE TO RUN AROUND SLAPPING BADGES ON PEOPLE WITH A BIG TICK ON SOME AND A BIG CROSS ON OTHERS SO YOU KNOW WHEN TO SHUT YOUR GOB AND WHEN TO OPEN IT?! Jesus Christ! OH, BUT THAT'D PROBABLY CONFUSE YOU AS WELL, WON'T IT? THAT'D BE TOO CONFUSING, YOU'D SEE THE CROSS AND GO "OH, ****, X MARKS THE SPOT! I'D BETTER TELL THIS LITTLE PERSON ABOUT THE PRIME MINISTER'S ****ING CATASTROPHIC ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION"! Oh, but not to worry, not to worry. You've sent ****in' Ollie over there to deal with it. ****IN' OLLIE! HE'S A ****IN', HE'S A ****IN, KNITTED SCARF, THAT TWAT! HE'S A ****IN' BALACLAVA!

Malcolm Tucker: And I would rain down on you so hard, you would have to be reassembled by ****ing air crash investigators. [Phil tries to protest] DO NOT ****ING interrupt me, son, ever! Now get this into the noggin, right? You breathe a word of this, to anyone, you mincing ****ing ****, and I will tear your ****ing skin off, I will wear it to your mother's birthday party, and I will rub your nuts up and down her leg whilst whistling Bohemian ****ing Rhapsody, right!?

Goodnight England,last one to leave turn out the lights.Er I mean those F***ing lights you brainless c**t.

Old 28th May 2015, 07:44 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default TV Quotes-The Thick of It - Series 4

Malcolm and Star Wars
510PD6Y716L.jpg

Malcolm Tucker: It's time for you to step up Ollie. What's that film that you love?
Ollie Reeder: What film?
Malcolm: The one about the ****ing hairdresser, the space hairdresser and the cowboy. The guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's ****ing ****ed his sister. Lego! They're all made of ****ing Lego.
Ollie: Star Wars?
Malcolm: That's the one, right. It's like that, okay? Where you ****ing kill all the bad guys, and you'll be able to blow up the big...
Ollie: Death Star.
Malcolm: The Death Star thing. Then you can go and live happily ever after on the planet of the teddy bears.
Ollie: They're Ewoks.

Like this? Share it using the links below!