Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Puppet Master (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/10109-puppet-master.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 13th December 2012 01:01 PM

Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Evil comes in all sizes!

Alex Whittaker and three other gifted psychics are investigating rumors that the secret of life has been discovered by master puppeteer Andre Toulon. But the psychics quickly discover Toulon's secret of death in the form of five killer puppets - each one uniquely qualified for murder and mayhem. Tunneler has a nasty habit of boring holes in people with his drill bit head. Ms. Leech regurgitates killer leaches that suck her victims dry. Pinhead strangles his enemies with his powerful vice-like hands. Blade has a gleaming hook for one hand and a razor-sharp knife for the other. And Jester, the ruthless brains of the bunch, is absolutely merciless. Together, they're an army of skilled assassins, diabolically programmed to guard the deadly secrets of the Puppet Master.

Bonus Features:
  • UK exclusive audio commentary with Justin Kerswell, author of Teenage Wasteland and Calum Waddel
  • Commentary by producer Charles Band
  • No Strings Attached original
  • Reversible sleeve
  • Making of featurette
  • HD introduction by Charles Band
  • HD Trailer
  • Full Moon Trailer Park

Puppet Master Trailer - YouTube

PUPPET MASTER is out now on DVD and Blu-ray from 88 Films. Order yours from Amazon.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th December 2012 04:17 PM

Yeah cracking little package this.
I fully inted to watch this and both the sequels over the Christmas holidays!

Rassilon 13th December 2012 08:00 PM

I am getting this or Xmas. Thanks to Stephen who introduced me to this company. Can't wait to buy more of there releases, and i Full Moon are anything to go by I can't wait. Nicely priced too.

AndrewFMoncrieff 13th December 2012 08:23 PM

Can anyone confirm if the 88 Films SUBSPECIES disc will be as awful as the Full Moon Blu-ray was?

I have the 88 films BD of Puppet Master and it is awesome.

Pete 13th December 2012 08:25 PM

Got this as a Birthday present the other week but haven't watched it yet.

Hawkmonger 14th December 2012 09:57 AM

It's a lovely package for a great little film. The sequels aren't half bad either.:nod:

darthelvis 14th December 2012 11:57 AM

Finally ordered this! Will get parts 2 & 3 shortly as well.

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewFMoncrieff (Post 301637)
Can anyone confirm if the 88 Films SUBSPECIES disc will be as awful as the Full Moon Blu-ray was?

I have the 88 films BD of Puppet Master and it is awesome.

Why would anyone confirm that it would be as awful? I think you mean, will it be better? :D

I'm sure it will be just as good as 88's Puppet Master BD.

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th December 2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky Chad (Post 301631)
I am getting this or Xmas. Thanks to Stephen who introduced me to this company. Can't wait to buy more of there releases, and i Full Moon are anything to go by I can't wait. Nicely priced too.

Hope you enjoy it!

AndrewFMoncrieff 14th December 2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 301878)
Why would anyone confirm that it would be as awful? I think you mean, will it be better? :D

I'm sure it will be just as good as 88's Puppet Master BD.

Which was an upgrade to the Region A/Full Moon release yeah?

It's just I have the Full Moon discs of PM 2 and 3 on Blu and they look great. It's just their Subspecies disc looks like DVD (not like THE dvd, by the way, which looked like VHS).