Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Tourist Trap (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/10386-tourist-trap.html)

88 Films 17th January 2013 03:18 PM

Tourist Trap

An eerie and deserted wax museum, SLAUSEN’S LOST OAISIS, is the site for spine-tingling terror where four unsuspecting young travelers (Including TANYA ROBERTS from "A View to a Kill" and “Charlie’s Angels”) are lured into a very deadly “TOURIST TRAP”. Slausen (CHUCK CONNERS - "Soylent Green", "Airplane 2") is the reclusive and bizarre owner of this attraction, which is actually more like a macabre chamber of horrors. The grotesque and frightening mannequins in this sordid side-show are only the beginning of the murderous mayhem and nightmarish madness to come.

FEATURES:
  • Original 1.85:1 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
  • Restored Original Stereo Soundtrack
  • Audio Commentary by Director David Schmoeller
  • Interview with Director David Schmoeller
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Full Moon Trailer Park
  • Reversible Sleeve incorporating original artwork
  • Blue Case

Tourist Trap (1979) Trailer - YouTube

Tourist Trap [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Chuck Connors, Jocelyn Jones, Jon Van Ness, David Schmoeller, Tanya Roberts: Film & TV

ReturnToZero 17th January 2013 03:31 PM

Any plans on releasing it on BD?

88 Films 17th January 2013 03:42 PM

I'm afraid not at the moment. Obviously we'd love to at some point but there isn't an HD master available.

Beyond72 17th January 2013 03:48 PM

An underrated gem - you're in for a treat if you've never seen it before.

Nordicdusk 17th January 2013 04:56 PM

Its is great news to come home to you just made my day :rockon:

Mojo 17th January 2013 05:04 PM

This is a wonderful film. I'd love to see a BD of this some day.

MKendall 21st February 2013 11:30 AM

Great film/dvd. I prefer the horrific inside sleeve and switched it to that one accordingly on my dvd. It's almost enough to induce nightmares though!

Dave Boy 22nd February 2013 07:46 PM

I'm gonna have to check this out again.
I have not seen it for years. I used to have the video (Intervision ? ) in the cardboard sleeve but I've no idea where that went.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd February 2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKendall (Post 323146)
Great film/dvd. I prefer the horrific inside sleeve and switched it to that one accordingly on my dvd. It's almost enough to induce nightmares though!

Yeah, it's great to have the original poster artwork on these films. The reverse sleeve for Tourist Trap is a good one.

Scyther 22nd February 2013 08:53 PM

LOVE this movie. Still packs legitimate creeps and scares. Can't wait to see the new 88 version, as my old DVD is pretty scratched to hell! :)