LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2020, 03:43 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

These may be easier to read:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Netflix 1.jpg (18.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Netflix 2.jpg (18.5 KB, 102 views)
gag likes this.
Old 2nd July 2020, 03:47 PM
Cult Veteran

I have a look on this site most days, really easy to read, includes shows as well.

https://uk.newonnetflix.info/

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 22nd August 2020, 08:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Cobra kai both series end of August.
it'smebilly likes this.
Old 11th September 2020, 06:36 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Netflix announces new Halloween movies and tv shows.

The Halloween season is upon us, and Netflix is here to please those who love to watch Halloween movies and shows. Netflix just shared the full list of new Halloween movies and shows coming to the streaming service in late September and throughout October.

Netflix is giving us a lot to look forward to for Halloween. The streaming network will be adding quite a few new items to the already impressive list of Halloween appropriate shows and movies.

Currently, you can view a diverse list of films and shows, including The Addams Family, Sleepy Hollow, Insidious, All Hallow’s Eve, Silence of the Lambs, and Goosebumps 2.

Below, we highlighted a few Netflix original recommendations from the list.

Hubie Halloween

Hubie Halloween is a comedy directed by Steven Brill (Mr. Deeds, Without a Paddle) and co-directed and co-written by Adam Sandler, who also stars in the movie. It premieres on Netflix on Oct. 7.

“Hubie Dubois (Adam Sandler) thanklessly spends every Halloween making sure the residents of his hometown, Salem, celebrate safely and play by the rules. But this year, an escaped criminal and a mysterious new neighbor have Hubie on high alert. When people start disappearing, it’s up to Hubie to convince the police (Kevin James, Kenan Thompson) and townsfolk that the monsters are real, and only he can stop them.”

Joining Sandler is Kevin James, Julie Bowen, May Rudolph, Ray Liotta, Steve Buscemi, Rob Schneider, Michael Chiklis, Kenan Thompson, Tim Meadows, Colin Quinn, and Shaquille O’Neal in Hubie Halloween.

Ratched

Ratched, a new original series coming to Netflix on Sept. 18, is an origin series centered around the famed Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.

The series will star Sarah Paulson as Nurse Ratched and will follow her career from a timid newbie to a nurse who torments her patients and seems to have a sadistic knock for performing lobotomies.

The series also stars Finn Wittrock, Cynthia Nixon, Vincent D’Onofrio, Judy Davis, Jon Jon Briones, Corey Stoll, Charlie Carver, Amanda Plummer, Hunter Parrish, and Rosanna Arquette.

This is sure to be one you won’t want to miss this Halloween season.

The Haunting of Bly Manor

The second installment in The Haunting series, The Haunting of Bly Manor, will arrive on Netflix on Oct. 9.

This second season of the anthology will follow a governess in England in the 80s. She takes a job caring for two children at Bly Manor, which is, of course, haunted.

Victoria Pedretti, Henry Thomas, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, and Kate Siegel will star in Bly Manor, and you may recognize their names because they also stared in Hill House, the first installment of The Haunting anthology.

You can get a taste of what this series will consist of from the teaser trailer below.

New Netflix Halloween movies and shows

September 8

#Alive

September 10

The Babysitter: Killer Queen

September 16

The Paramedic

September 18

Ratched

October 1

Oktoberfest: Beer & Blood

The Worst Witch: Season 4

A.M.I

Cape Fear

House of a 1,000 Corpses

We Have Always Lived in the Castle

October 2

A Go! Go! Cory Carson Halloween

The Binding

Vampires vs. The Bronx

October 6

StarBeam: Halloween Hero

October 7

Hubie Halloween

To the Lake

October 9

The Haunting of Bly Manor

Super Monsters: Dia de Los Monsters

October 14

A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting

October 16

The Last Kids on Earth: Book 3
Unfriended

October 18

ParaNorman

October 19

Unsolved Mysteries: Volume 2

October 21

Rebecca

October 22

Cadaver

October 28

Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight

October 30

The Day of the Lord
His House
MrBarlow likes this.
Old 14th September 2020, 05:38 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Call me crazy, but Hubie Halloween looks brilliant. But to be fair, i'll watch anything with Adam Sandler.
Rik and Graeme73 like this.
Old 14th September 2020, 06:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Call me crazy, but Hubie Halloween looks brilliant. But to be fair, i'll watch anything with Adam Sandler.
Where as I’m the other way round probably won’t watch anything with him in.
Old 14th September 2020, 06:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Same, Murder Mystery and Uncut Gems were brilliant
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 14th September 2020, 07:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

At the moment their a massive uproar concerning a film called cuties where thousands of people have cancelled their subscription and getting people to avoid Netflix and trying to make them take the film down-and saying the film nothing short of promoting films for peadophiles,
About 11Yr old girls dancing provocatively and touching themselves and each other in ways that you would expect to see from strippers. they have adolescent girls touching their crotches, touching each others butts, twerking, sucking on their fingers and moving sexually as if they were adults in an attempt to normalize sexual exploitation of children. Grown men staring at their backsides, At one point, one of the girls pulls down her pants and panties and takes a picture of her genitals and posts it on social media. At another point in the movie, another girl finds a used condom and blows it up with her mouth into a balloon and puts it in her shirt to make her breasts look larger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 560FE737-506F-4F1F-BE05-FEF0F9FF888D.jpg (90.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 14th September 2020, 08:43 PM
Cult Veteran

Fake news I'm afraid, screenshots taken out of context; Yes, people are losing their shit over the film but they were going crazy before it was even available to watch due to an image which was used on the thumbnail for the trailer.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...on-of-children

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/c...re-1234769137/

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th September 2020, 08:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The scenes described aren’t fake though, someone I follow on Instagram posted them on their story (as a way of showing outrage I should add), ****ing disgusting even if the filmmakers intentions were good!
trebor8273 and Graeme73 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!