Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th May 2017, 12:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I might be digging myself into a hole I was a very innocent child though, I never even had a drink until I was 18
if think that was bad i was 23, but did make up for it very quickly afterwards!

it also had a lot to do with i always looked younger than i was even in my 20s i looked about 14, hell i didnt start to shave until until i was 30
Justin101 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 17th May 2017, 07:12 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

A press release today:

THE BLUTHS ARE BACK. AGAIN!!!

‘ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT’ RETURNS TO NETFLIX FOR A FIFTH SEASON

Mitchell Hurwitz and Entire Cast Will Return for More Episodes
Hollywood, CA. – May 17, 2017 – The Bluths are back. Again!!!. Netflix today announced series creator Mitchell Hurwitz and the entire series regular cast, including: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Portia de Rossi, David Cross and Alia Shawkat will return for a fifth season to premiere exclusively for Netflix members worldwide in 2018.

“In talks with Netflix we all felt that that stories about a narcissistic, erratically behaving family in the building business -- and their desperate abuses of power -- are really underrepresented on TV these days,” said series creator Mitchell Hurwitz. He added, “I am so grateful to them and to 20th TV for making this dream of mine come true in bringing the Bluths, George Sr., Lucille and the kids; Michael, Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, George-Michael, and who am I forgetting, oh Tiffany. Did I say Tiffany? — back to the glorious stream of life.”

"Arrested Development brings us structures, outerwear and choreography like no other comedy in history,” mused Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, leafing through photos of the banana stand, never nudes and Chicken Dances. “Season Four marked the first foray by Netflix into original comedy programming and this time, the Bluths will collectively be spending more quality time with their millions of fans around the world”

"Arrested Development remains one of the iconic franchises we, Ron and Brian are asked about most," commented Fox Television Group Chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman. "It's a testament to the brilliance of Mitch's creation, the passion of his audience, and the love his cast holds in their hearts for his writing and characters that we have been able to 'get the band back together ' not once but twice since the Emmy-winning original run. Get ready, America. The Bluths are coming back."

“I love working with Mitch. He is a genius and the rarest of original thinkers. He brings a richness to the characters and the storylines that makes the series memorably fun,” said executive producer Brian Grazer.

"Whew! I can finally answer the question… Hell yes! Warming up my uncredited narrator vocal chords. Now the only thing I will have to be coy about is all the craziness the Bluths are going to face this season,” said executive producer Ron Howard.

Arrested Development centers around Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman) and his eccentric family comprised of his son George Michael (Michael Cera), his father George Bluth Sr. (Jeffrey Tambor), his mother Lucille (Jessica Walter), his brothers George Oscar Bluth II (Will Arnett), Buster Bluth (Tony Hale) and sister Lindsay Funke (Portia de Rossi), and Lindsay’s husband Tobias (David Cross) and their daughter Maeby (Alia Shawkat).

Mitchell Hurwitz, Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, Jim Vallely and Richie Rosenstock are executive producers on Arrested Development, and it is produced by Imagine TV and 20th Century Fox Television for Netflix. Arrested Development has garnered accolades from the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (Emmy®), AFI, the Golden Globes, Producer's Guild Awards, Screen Actor's Guild, the Television Critics Association and the Writer's Guild, among others.
Old 17th May 2017, 07:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
A press release today:

THE BLUTHS ARE BACK. AGAIN!!!

‘ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT’ RETURNS TO NETFLIX FOR A FIFTH SEASON

Mitchell Hurwitz and Entire Cast Will Return for More Episodes
Hollywood, CA. – May 17, 2017 – The Bluths are back. Again!!!. Netflix today announced series creator Mitchell Hurwitz and the entire series regular cast, including: Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Portia de Rossi, David Cross and Alia Shawkat will return for a fifth season to premiere exclusively for Netflix members worldwide in 2018.

“In talks with Netflix we all felt that that stories about a narcissistic, erratically behaving family in the building business -- and their desperate abuses of power -- are really underrepresented on TV these days,” said series creator Mitchell Hurwitz. He added, “I am so grateful to them and to 20th TV for making this dream of mine come true in bringing the Bluths, George Sr., Lucille and the kids; Michael, Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, George-Michael, and who am I forgetting, oh Tiffany. Did I say Tiffany? — back to the glorious stream of life.”

"Arrested Development brings us structures, outerwear and choreography like no other comedy in history,” mused Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, leafing through photos of the banana stand, never nudes and Chicken Dances. “Season Four marked the first foray by Netflix into original comedy programming and this time, the Bluths will collectively be spending more quality time with their millions of fans around the world”

"Arrested Development remains one of the iconic franchises we, Ron and Brian are asked about most," commented Fox Television Group Chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman. "It's a testament to the brilliance of Mitch's creation, the passion of his audience, and the love his cast holds in their hearts for his writing and characters that we have been able to 'get the band back together ' not once but twice since the Emmy-winning original run. Get ready, America. The Bluths are coming back."

“I love working with Mitch. He is a genius and the rarest of original thinkers. He brings a richness to the characters and the storylines that makes the series memorably fun,” said executive producer Brian Grazer.

"Whew! I can finally answer the question… Hell yes! Warming up my uncredited narrator vocal chords. Now the only thing I will have to be coy about is all the craziness the Bluths are going to face this season,” said executive producer Ron Howard.

Arrested Development centers around Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman) and his eccentric family comprised of his son George Michael (Michael Cera), his father George Bluth Sr. (Jeffrey Tambor), his mother Lucille (Jessica Walter), his brothers George Oscar Bluth II (Will Arnett), Buster Bluth (Tony Hale) and sister Lindsay Funke (Portia de Rossi), and Lindsay’s husband Tobias (David Cross) and their daughter Maeby (Alia Shawkat).

Mitchell Hurwitz, Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, Jim Vallely and Richie Rosenstock are executive producers on Arrested Development, and it is produced by Imagine TV and 20th Century Fox Television for Netflix. Arrested Development has garnered accolades from the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (Emmy®), AFI, the Golden Globes, Producer's Guild Awards, Screen Actor's Guild, the Television Critics Association and the Writer's Guild, among others.

i miss read the title, i thought it said the Blues Brothers are back again and then my heart sank!
Old 17th May 2017, 07:25 PM
Cult Veteran

I really hope they learned from season 4 and this will actually be funny like season 1-3 were!
trebor8273 and iank like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 17th May 2017, 07:37 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I really hope they learned from season 4 and this will actually be funny like season 1-3 were!
Although the fourth season wasn't as funny as the first three, it was still good TV. I like the stuff in their press release about "stories about a narcissistic erratically behaving family and building business – and their desperate abuses of power" being "underrepresented on TV these days".
Old 23rd May 2017, 09:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Good or bad idea ?

TV series (prequel) to Dark crystal
https://geektyrant.com/news/jim-hens...heres-a-teaser
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 23rd May 2017, 09:55 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Good or bad idea ?

TV series (prequel) to Dark crystal
https://geektyrant.com/news/jim-hens...heres-a-teaser
Reading the article I say good, it could of easily been CGI and it has the benefit of having people working on it, who worked on the film.
Old 25th May 2017, 06:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://www.inverse.com/article/3211...stlevania-show
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 25th May 2017, 07:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I will be watching that, sex,violence, anime and gore right up my street.
Old 25th May 2017, 07:10 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I hope you don't take this as criticism; it would be beneficial if you could say a few words about any links you post so they are optional, rather than compulsory.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!