All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th September 2020, 09:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
The scenes described aren’t fake though, someone I follow on Instagram posted them on their story (as a way of showing outrage I should add), ****ing disgusting even if the filmmakers intentions were good!
It's American I'm not surprised a country that has child pageant and thinks it's completely normal to dress up very young children and sexualise them.

She might of had good intentions but doesn't seem to have any common sense.
This can only do more harm than good. could of been made without making it a pedos wet dream.

Do think it will get removed.
Old 14th September 2020, 09:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I'm not going to start a debate (or get involved in one), but actual 11yr old kids are doing this all around the world, and it due to the likes of instagram, facebook, twitter etc. Fact is parents are giving their kids the tools to exploit themselves when they give them smart phones at such a young age.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th September 2020, 09:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
It's American I'm not surprised a country that has child pageant and thinks it's completely normal to dress up very young children and sexualise them.

She might of had good intentions but doesn't seem to have any common sense.
This can only do more harm than good. could of been made without making it a pedos wet dream.

Do think it will get removed.
It’s a French film I think, doubt it’ll get removed because they only remove “offensive” material like Little Britain or the episodes of Always Sunny where they film Lethal Weapon sequels
Demoncrat, Dave Boy and Graeme73 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 14th September 2020, 09:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm not going to start a debate (or get involved in one), but actual 11yr old kids are doing this all around the world, and it due to the likes of instagram, facebook, twitter etc. Fact is parents are giving their kids the tools to exploit themselves when they give them smart phones at such a young age.
Completely agree, and shite “music” by Cardi B etc doesn’t help matters either!

But, heavy metal and horror are bad influences on young people
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 14th September 2020, 09:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
It’s a French film I think, doubt it’ll get removed because they only remove “offensive” material like Little Britain or the episodes of Always Sunny where they film Lethal Weapon sequels
WTF they removed the lethal weapon episodes of always sunny, what the hell was there reason?
Old 14th September 2020, 09:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
The scenes described aren’t fake though, someone I follow on Instagram posted them on their story (as a way of showing outrage I should add), ****ing disgusting even if the filmmakers intentions were good!
I’ve seen loads post online and People saying until they’ve glanced at it their not taking anyone word unless it’s just people over reacting, then they’ve watched the film and filmed a few short clips and posted them online, and in one scene a 11yr old is sat on the toilet and take a pic between her legs and posts it online.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 183802D9-BED3-4395-A6A4-348E0A7E7B7A.jpg (19.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 14th September 2020, 09:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
WTF they removed the lethal weapon episodes of always sunny, what the hell was there reason?
Yeah, probably because Mac blacks up
Old 15th September 2020, 02:35 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Mine are 9 and 6 and they don't have phone and will not have them until they can pay for them.

Us pre-millennials (Generation X) had a tough time with bullying without smartphones and social media but it stopped as soon as you were at home. Now you can be got 24-7 and people wonder why there's a rise in anxiety/depression/suicide among younger people....
Old 15th September 2020, 04:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Horror Films up and coming on Netflix

https://collider.com/netflix-horror-...U2tpa1kwIUULag
Old 17th September 2020, 06:46 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Punisher to return on Netflix

https://www.ihorror.com/the-punisher...ayA67p0LpSqSrc

The Punisher’ Could Be Returning to Punish More Bad Guys Soon
Punisher

You know, it was tough watching Netflix drop their slate of Marvel characters. Tough or not, we had to sit by and watch them drop Jessica Jones, Daredevil and The Punisher. Sure, the shows weren’t perfect. They were overly lengthy seasons with a ton of room for shorter edits, but I digress. It was painful. Most notably, watching The Punisher get cancelled was extremely difficult.

There is good news for us Punisher fans though, guys! The contract that Netflix had over those properties will be returning to Marvel/Disney very soon. We have almost reached the two year limit that was agreed upon, so maybe we will see a return to The Punisher soon.

That doesn’t mean that we will see Jon Bernthal back in the vengeful boots of Frank Castle, but it does mean that Marvel is free to do what it wants with the property.

I’m fine with a complete Punisher reboot, I would also be happy with Bernthal returning to his role. Overall, I’ve spent enough time with The Punisher comics to see the character pass from artist to artist and from approach to approach.

Another important thing to note is that it appears that Marvel wasn’t the one to pull the reigns on these shows. It was entirely Netflix who decided to stop. At least that is according to fellow Punisher cast member, Royce Johnson.

“It was Netflix that said, ‘We’re not moving forward.’ For whatever reason. I mean, I know these shows are costly with the CGI, and stunt guys, and special effects, and stuff. That costs money, and maybe Netflix felt that they weren’t gonna profit from it, and then this whole purge started, you know?” Johnson said

Like this? Share it using the links below!