Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2013, 10:51 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
It may be so, i won't argue that. Lot's of people like Jaws. and i like being part of this forum so i will choose my words carefully however i can't get into it. mind you like i said to Wes, i enjoy some real duff movies.

i watched and own the Masters of Horror seasons 1 and 2 and i really enjoyed 'an incident on and off a mountain road' (i think it was called that). i thought that was actually well made and entertaining. My fiancee loves 'Fair haired Child' but she is strange like that. lol.
Haeckel's Tale is easily my favourite episode of Masters of Horror. Dark, Gothic, wierd, sexy and pretty bloody as well.
Vipp likes this.
Old 4th October 2013, 11:47 PM
Cult Rookie

Cigarette Burns is by far my favorite MOH episode.
Old 5th October 2013, 07:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
It may be so, i won't argue that. Lot's of people like Jaws. and i like being part of this forum so i will choose my words carefully however i can't get into it. mind you like i said to Wes, i enjoy some real duff movies...
Dude, if you want to let rip on Jaws you are more than welcome. This is after all a whole slaughterhouse full of sacred cows here and your opinion is as good as anyone else's...
Old 8th October 2013, 05:02 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Haeckel's Tale is easily my favourite episode of Masters of Horror. Dark, Gothic, wierd, sexy and pretty bloody as well.

That was a very good one, definitely among my favorites of that show.

Like this? Share it using the links below!