Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Poll: I LIKE.......
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
I LIKE.......

Like Tree174Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th May 2013, 09:02 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
Texas Chainsaw Massacre was made good because of R Lee Ermey's performance.
The Wicker Man was only worth watching to see Nicolas Cage running around an island punching people and threatening to shoot people if they didn't get off their bikes.
That alone is enough to put me off, just don't know what it is but I can't take to Nicolas Cage so tend to avoid his films, well some not all..same goes Tom Cruise.
Old 19th May 2013, 09:06 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
That alone is enough to put me off, just don't know what it is but I can't take to Nicolas Cage so tend to avoid his films, well some not all..same goes Tom Cruise.
For me Nicolas Cage is a good actor; it's just that he tends to get really bad roles. As for Tom Cruise.....well
Old 25th May 2013, 07:37 PM
Cultist

I voted for:

The hills have eyes
Texas Chainsaw massacre
Halloween
Night of the living dead
Dawn of the dead
The grudge
The ring

I would say The hills have eyes is the best of the bunch though.
Old 10th September 2013, 05:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I didn't see the point in creating a new thread for this piece of news. Anyway, American Psycho is apparently getting a remake/sequel TV series

FX Developing TV Series Sequel to American Psycho | Shock Till You Drop
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 10th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I didn't see the point in creating a new thread for this piece of news. Anyway, American Psycho is apparently getting a remake/sequel TV series

FX Developing TV Series Sequel to American Psycho | Shock Till You Drop
And we mentioned American Psycho just last week Rik. Yeah, this is a post-Dexter thing isn't it ? Serial killers are trendy again. I see those trailers for the Psycho TV series and it looks a bit lame...
Rik likes this.
Old 10th September 2013, 06:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
And we mentioned American Psycho just last week Rik. Yeah, this is a post-Dexter thing isn't it ? Serial killers are trendy again. I see those trailers for the Psycho TV series and it looks a bit lame...
Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw the link. I haven't seen an episode of Bates Motel yet, but like you I think it looks a bit lame
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 10th September 2013, 06:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw the link. I haven't seen an episode of Bates Motel yet, but like you I think it looks a bit lame
Although, saying that... I saw the first episode of Hannibal and it had definite promise...
Old 10th September 2013, 06:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Although, saying that... I saw the first episode of Hannibal and it had definite promise...
I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes and enjoyed them, lost track on the serires so I'm gonna get the boxset and start a fresh
Old 10th September 2013, 06:44 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I see no point in either TV show, but the casting of Freddie Highmore to playing Norman Bates is interesting because he is such an innocent looking person, best known for playing lovable children in films!

Hannibal is different because there are several books written about the character and values different film adaptations already. Also, from what I've seen, it looks to be pretty good.
Old 7th November 2013, 03:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Another trailer for next years rape of one of the best action films of the 80's

Robocop Trailer

Still looks like a load of shite to me, I can only hope that my boys don't see the trailer and want to go watch it

Like this? Share it using the links below!