Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   The Most Evil Movie You Own (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/12176-most-evil-movie-you-own.html)

VideoPunk 11th April 2014 04:42 PM

The Most Evil Movie You Own

What is the most 'EVIL' movie you own?

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th April 2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VideoPunk (Post 399853)
What is the most 'EVIL' movie you own?

In which sense of the word?

Do you mean most horrific, gross, gory, evil as in demonic or sinful?

Vampix 11th April 2014 05:22 PM

In terms of being morally bad, probably the Italian cannibal flicks where they kill animals on screen for real. Especially if they were not eaten afterwards or used in some other useful way that justified their killing.

VideoPunk 11th April 2014 10:03 PM

in every sense of the word lol

mr 420 11th April 2014 11:20 PM

Goodbye, Uncle Tom and Africa Addio and the other Jacopetti/Prosperi atrocities.

Vipp 11th April 2014 11:59 PM

Cannibal Holocaust was a little rough with the poor turtle, i was expecting a film on the same lines as cannibal ferox but i got something different. I don't care much for the film and i sold my dvd with no intention of buying it again, that is until shameless bought out a stunning blu ray of the film with a bunch of extras.

still it would have to be Cannibal Holocaust for me.

applecore 12th April 2014 09:05 AM

I was going to try and be funny and say Justin Bieber's movie, but One Direction went and released one..

Vipp 12th April 2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecore (Post 399897)
I was going to try and be funny and say Justin Bieber's movie, but One Direction went and released one..

i didn't think i was possible but the mention of these bands make me more cynical and reclusive. Haha.

Boo Radley 12th April 2014 12:29 PM

Ian Kerkoff released a VHS years ago of The 10 Monologues of the Serial Killers and The Dead Man 2; Return of the Dead Man. It had a brief DVD-R release but honestly, I don't think anyone would go for a legitimate release of this anywhere in the world.
I've collected the worst films in the world for 30 years, for me, this is wayyy over the limit. I love Cannibal Holocaust and think Africa Addio is exploitation at its finest, this is "evil!"
Yes, I still have the original VHS!!:woot:

Make Them Die Slowly 12th April 2014 02:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 399907)
Ian Kerkoff released a VHS years ago of The 10 Monologues of the Serial Killers and The Dead Man 2; Return of the Dead Man. It had a brief DVD-R release but honestly, I don't think anyone would go for a legitimate release of this anywhere in the world.
I've collected the worst films in the world for 30 years, for me, this is wayyy over the limit. I love Cannibal Holocaust and think Africa Addio is exploitation at its finest, this is "evil!"
Yes, I still have the original VHS!!:woot:

Call a priest, I'm being possessed by VHS!