Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree9565Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2331  
Old 31st August 2019, 12:04 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

30 DAYS OF UNSEEN HORROR


The order may not be the same but this is the list

1 Burnt Offerings
2 The Night Evelyn Came Out Of The Grave
3 Madhouse
4 C.H.U.D II
5 Nekromantic 2
6 Onibaba
7 Kuroneko
8 Return Of The Killer Tomatoes
9 White Of The Eye
10 House IV
11 Spasmo
12 The Bloodstained Shadow
13 Seven Deaths In The Cats Eye
14 Piranha II
15 Dog Soldiers
16 Final Girl
17 Dead Silence
18 Chernobyl Diaries
19 Shrooms
20 Maggie
21 Girl House
22 Joy Ride
23 Crawlspace
24 Frozen
25 The Sand
26 Prom Night (remake)
27 Mirrors
28 Boogeyman 2
29 Summer Camp
30 The Drownsman
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2332  
Old 31st August 2019, 12:23 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

You've never seen Dog Soldiers?
Reply With Quote
  #2333  
Old 31st August 2019, 12:26 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
You've never seen Dog Soldiers?
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2334  
Old 31st August 2019, 12:35 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
You are in for a TREAT!

The same cannot be said for the awful Shrooms and The Drownsman though.

Oh and don't be expecting boobs in Girl House.

Despite the fact it's about a place where girls strip on web cams there's zero nudity. It's a right load of bollocks in that respect.
Nordicdusk and nosferatu42 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #2335  
Old 31st August 2019, 12:37 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
You are in for a TREAT!

The same cannot be said for the awful Shrooms and The Drownsman though.

Oh and don't be expecting boobs in Girl House.

Despite the fact it's about a place where girls strip on web cams there's zero nudity. It's a right load of bollocks in that respect.
Im expecting a lot of that list to be pretty bad. Apart from lack of boobage is Girl House any good?
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2336  
Old 31st August 2019, 01:26 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Im expecting a lot of that list to be pretty bad. Apart from lack of boobage is Girl House any good?
It was okay. The reason i didn't sell it to CEX was because it was worthless.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2337  
Old 31st August 2019, 01:58 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It was okay. The reason i didn't sell it to CEX was because it was worthless.
Im in for a good month so.
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2338  
Old 31st August 2019, 02:35 PM
nosferatu42's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Castle Dracula
Default

You've got Onibaba on there and the Giallo films so all is not lost.
__________________
MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.
Reply With Quote
  #2339  
Old 31st August 2019, 02:44 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Im in for a good month so.
Well from your list, the ones highlighted are ones i really like.

1 Burnt Offerings
2 The Night Evelyn Came Out Of The Grave
3 Madhouse
4 C.H.U.D II
5 Nekromantic 2
6 Onibaba
7 Kuroneko
8 Return Of The Killer Tomatoes
9 White Of The Eye
10 House IV
11 Spasmo
12 The Bloodstained Shadow
13 Seven Deaths In The Cats Eye
14 Piranha II
15 Dog Soldiers
16 Final Girl
17 Dead Silence
18 Chernobyl Diaries
19 Shrooms
20 Maggie
21 Girl House
22 Joy Ride
23 Crawlspace
24 Frozen
25 The Sand
26 Prom Night (remake)
27 Mirrors
28 Boogeyman 2
29 Summer Camp
30 The Drownsman

Chernobyl Diaries was a strange one. I wasn't over impressed but actually want to see it again now. It stuck with me which i didn't expect.

Some good gore in Mirrors. If it's the remake that is.
Reply With Quote
  #2340  
Old 31st August 2019, 02:45 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Well from your list, the ones highlighted are ones i really like.

1 Burnt Offerings
2 The Night Evelyn Came Out Of The Grave
3 Madhouse
4 C.H.U.D II
5 Nekromantic 2
6 Onibaba
7 Kuroneko
8 Return Of The Killer Tomatoes
9 White Of The Eye
10 House IV
11 Spasmo
12 The Bloodstained Shadow
13 Seven Deaths In The Cats Eye
14 Piranha II
15 Dog Soldiers
16 Final Girl
17 Dead Silence
18 Chernobyl Diaries
19 Shrooms
20 Maggie
21 Girl House
22 Joy Ride
23 Crawlspace
24 Frozen
25 The Sand
26 Prom Night (remake)
27 Mirrors
28 Boogeyman 2
29 Summer Camp
30 The Drownsman
I have heard some good things about Frozen.
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.