Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   October Horror Movie Marathon (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/12632-october-horror-movie-marathon.html)

bleakshaun 25th October 2019 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Leprechaun
An old man steals a leprechauns gold and he follows him all the way, before he is able to kill it he has a stroke. Years later a father and daughter take over the place and unwittingly release it, now they have to stop it for good.
It's such a bad movie, but I always find it enjoyable to watch for a laugh. Warwick Davies is the main reason for watching it. The sequence in the nursing home is hilarious.
Attachment 220299

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Demoncrat 25th October 2019 07:28 PM

Since the bloody phone has crashed 3 times whilst trying to post my witty retort, I will now merely interject in this fashion ....

OOTSIDE NOO MIN!!!

:skull::skull:

bleakshaun 25th October 2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 614097)
Since the bloody phone has crashed 3 times whilst trying to post my witty retort, I will now merely interject in this fashion ....

OOTSIDE NOO MIN!!!

:skull::skull:

Mon then

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Demoncrat 25th October 2019 07:54 PM

W^Z (Tom Shankland)

It's full of .... Brits! Dennis bleedin' Pennis? Asher bloomin' D? Ahem. Grim wee torture fest as two wildly mismatched coppers come unstuck hunting the perpetrator of 'the ultimate crime' ahem. No, that would be that Mummy what the Cruiser did. :skull:
Quite tame really. But then I would say that. Next up, the family fun of ....

Festen (Thomas Vinterberg)

Horror comes in all shapes. And this is up there imho.
A familiar scenario turns ... somewhat sour after a guest's unbidden revelations. Falcon Crest it isn't.
It's the perfect Xmas Day film really. Beat that etc. :skull:
Ahem.
It's hard to pick out bits to hold up to 'recommend', best just digested whole.
I always saw this and The Idiots as companions, as it's about a family of sorts ....

MrBarlow 25th October 2019 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Night Of The Demons 3 (Demon House) 1997.

After a botched robbery, a group of teens take refuge in a old house with one tenant called Angela.

This is not the best horror end to a trilogy, it does have one or two things that don't make sense but it does have it's decent horror gore and bobbies shot as well as a added extra feature and Angela's exotic seducing dance. The special effects and make up were good aside from the mediocre acting it is watchable.

Justin101 25th October 2019 08:35 PM

Ghost Ship 2002

https://i.ibb.co/HxjGH7s/Ghost-Ship.jpg

Daft as a brush early naughties horror film where Judge Dredd eats maggots! I picked this up in the 50p section of CEX this afternoon and I'm glad I did. It's silly and has a bit too much nu-metal on the soundtrack but I really enjoyed it :D I think I'll keep this one, never saw it before today!

Rik 25th October 2019 08:43 PM

Saw it at the cinema, and despite it not living up to the great opening scene, it’s a film I enjoy and have watched a few times since :nod:

Nordicdusk 25th October 2019 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 24

Attachment 220302

The morning after a beach party the sand starts eating people. Good riddance they were all talentless assholes. This is so bad not one redeeming feature just pure shit.

MrBarlow 25th October 2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 614104)
30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 24

Attachment 220302

The morning after a beach party the sand starts eating people. Good riddance they were all talentless assholes. This is so bad not one redeeming feature just pure shit.

That one I was gonna watch till I saw the trailer, that was enough to put me off it.

Nordicdusk 25th October 2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 614105)
That one I was gonna watch till I saw the trailer, that was enough to put me off it.

I wish i was clever enough to watch a trailer first apart from the acting the cgi was horrendous.