Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree26818Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st October 2019, 06:18 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

20191031_181240.jpg

One of my favourite soundtrack just so bloody good.
Old 31st October 2019, 06:51 PM
Cultist in Training

Well, the night is here. Going to start off with the Bottom episode 'Terror' (best satanic ritual i have ever seen, lol). Always watch this every Halloween (same as i watch the 'Holy' episode at Christmas.
Then will rewatch Trick R Treat, a great watch any time of year but even more enjoyable watching it on Halloween.
Finally, will watch the 2018 Halloween, missed this in the cinema for reasons i cannot even remember, have not seen any trailers and all i know is it is set years after the original Halloween film and to forget any of the sequels exist.

Hope you all have a fab Halloween.
Old 31st October 2019, 07:02 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Well, the night is here. Going to start off with the Bottom episode 'Terror' (best satanic ritual i have ever seen, lol). Always watch this every Halloween (same as i watch the 'Holy' episode at Christmas.
Then will rewatch Trick R Treat, a great watch any time of year but even more enjoyable watching it on Halloween.
Finally, will watch the 2018 Halloween, missed this in the cinema for reasons i cannot even remember, have not seen any trailers and all i know is it is set years after the original Halloween film and to forget any of the sequels exist.

Hope you all have a fab Halloween.
Doreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Have a goodnight
Heisenberg likes this.
Old 31st October 2019, 07:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Brilliant. Police constable Ichabod Crane is sent to the small village of Sleepy Hollow to investigate a number of murders in which the victims have been beheaded. Arriving at the town finds out that the villagers believe the killings to be the work of a supernatural entity , the headless horseman.

Amazing cast , atmospheric and spookley directed by Burton. A Halloween favourite. 10/10

Now watching .

Old 31st October 2019, 07:35 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Off tomorrow and can't decide what to go with as a final movie.

Plan is - Arsenic and Old Lace, Halloween, Halloween II....

Then stuck. Will i be too tired? I may opt for the doc Halloween: A Cut Above The Rest, or perhaps a Universal Monster Mash like House of Dracula????
Old 31st October 2019, 07:47 PM
Cult Master

20191031_193856.jpg

The original Halloween Soundtrack its hard to make out the cover when it in your hands let alone in a picture but trust me thats what this is the 40th anniversary from Death Waltz.
Old 31st October 2019, 08:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I’m stuck for what to watch tonight, definitely Hocus Pocus, then either Halloween 4, Sleepy Hollow or The Crow.

I’ve got to have some ‘Family Time’ right in the middle of the evening which throws a spanner in the works lmao...
I always finds that Island Of Death keeps the visitors quiets
Killing two birds and that ...

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 31st October 2019, 08:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Off tomorrow and can't decide what to go with as a final movie.

Plan is - Arsenic and Old Lace, Halloween, Halloween II....

Then stuck. Will i be too tired? I may opt for the doc Halloween: A Cut Above The Rest, or perhaps a Universal Monster Mash like House of Dracula????
Lewton cough
Or
Bava.
nosferatu42 likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 31st October 2019, 08:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974, Tone Hooper

"...if I have any more fun today, I don't think I'm gonna be able to take it!!"

How true. 5 unsuspecting fools find that America contains many states....of mind, that is. Researching a relative's condition after a grisly 'statue' is found, our quintet haplessly set the template for the next 40 years it seems by blundering into a charnel house. Gloriously unrelenting still, it stirs the blood somewhat harumph.

The only truly punk film that I have seen

[B]
Old 31st October 2019, 09:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Howling III: The Marsupials 1987.

A young girl escapes her pack of werewolves and is met by a man who is with a production company intending on casting her in a werewolf movie. Meanwhile a scientist is out to prove that werewolves do exist.

The first movie was great, the second one had it's moments especially Sybil Danning and Christopher Lee trying to make the movie work. This one was really bites it, the acting isn't great, the special effects are basically the saver of the film was going to make this one the last of the horrorthon decide one more....Dr Terror's House Of Horror.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51DnBApkI+L.jpg (35.4 KB, 4 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!