Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree110Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th November 2014, 07:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

The important thing here is to say we all want this HD Remaster and we all appriciate what 88Films are trying to attempt here. it would be silly to pull the campaign, some of the best campaigns have made it in the last few minutes.
If we all share the news with our other film forums/friends, im sure we can get some attention for this title which will also benefit 88films in the long run. (exposure and so on)

My reasons for not getting level 7 now is i personally wanted to drop the £100 for (level 7) but i only want Burial Ground and Zombi Holocust so it's not worth me getting the other films just to look pretty. Also i al an XLarge T-Shirt not large so i can't justify supporting the company when it's not really benefitting both of us. However i do want the Zombi Holocust film.
Old 28th November 2014, 07:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Fangoria are on board

Help get “ZOMBI HOLOCAUST” remastered on UK Blu-ray! | FANGORIA®
Vipp likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 28th November 2014, 07:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Shit Rik that was fast! Well played mate!
Old 28th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
Shit Rik that was fast! Well played mate!
Ha ha, nowt to do with me, it popped up on my Facebook newsfeed
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 30th November 2014, 03:04 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by will graham View Post
Need to give it at least a week before you pull it.
I've contacted dreadcentral to see if they're willing to post about it on their site and you need to see if any of their horror site affiliates will post something.
We're closing in on 20% of the way there - and we've added some t-shirt incentives too. Please keep spreading the word about this!

Evil comes in all sizes!
www.88films.co.uk
Old 30th November 2014, 03:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Level 6 - £70
IF i bought the Zombie Holocust at £20 and then my 6 choices of films which would be Puppet master 1,2,3, Tourist Trap, Toxic Avenger 1 and 2 they would all total £71.83. Does that seem legit? or am i being mardy?

By entering the pre-order and giving cash now for a product coming next year i would save £1.83p. I'm a little confused, i wan't to plug this project as you can see but the more i look at it the less i feel confident to do so.

Any constructive advise would be useful.
Old 30th November 2014, 03:47 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
Level 6 - £70
IF i bought the Zombie Holocust at £20 and then my 6 choices of films which would be Puppet master 1,2,3, Tourist Trap, Toxic Avenger 1 and 2 they would all total £71.83. Does that seem legit? or am i being mardy?

By entering the pre-order and giving cash now for a product coming next year i would save £1.83p. I'm a little confused, i wan't to plug this project as you can see but the more i look at it the less i feel confident to do so.

Any constructive advise would be useful.
Point taken - but that is the perk we have advertised, I'm afraid - and, of course, the ltd edition Zombi Holocaust itself is only available via this offer. We didn't really predict what titles people would go for. We generally thought the £100 + one was where the biggest savings start to happen.
Vipp likes this.

Evil comes in all sizes!
www.88films.co.uk
Old 30th November 2014, 05:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I agree, in fact i think the £150 level is brilliant. I am hoping it passes the £7,000 mark - i am interested to see what other goodies might be lurking once that is passed.
Old 3rd December 2014, 10:28 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Guy's i noticed you added a 9 and 9.5 that includeds new releases. It appears you have delt with all the feedback in a constructive way so no complaints here.

any chance you might consider a limited pledge for say example -

£65 - 1 Zombi Holocaust Blu Ray, plus 1 future release that has a release date prior to (you choose the date) and excludes any special editions releases (such as steel books are box sets) and two dvd/Blu's from the back catalogue?

(that would mean i could get burial ground, tourist trap, toxic avernger and the zombi holocuast)

My logic is this - that allows for £15 quid each for the new titles! also £10 each for the others and your current prices are very competative and in most cases lower than the above? wouldn;t that help myself and you at the same time? ultimatly you will own the HD Transfer so that's a bonus for you too.

That also helps folks on a limited budget but who are passionate about indie producers and want to chip in.

You know you want to guys.... lol

EDIT: On second thoughts i wouldn't even mind you calling the it the 'Quit annoying us VIPP! pledge!'
Old 3rd December 2014, 12:53 PM
Cult Rookie

I've just this minute purchased level 9 £250 perk which in my eyes is an excellent deal. Really hope this one goes ahead as i'm liking what 88 films are doing at the moment.
Vipp likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!