Like Tree110Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd December 2014, 01:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrormad1983 View Post
I've just this minute purchased level 9 £250 perk which in my eyes is an excellent deal. Really hope this one goes ahead as i'm liking what 88 films are doing at the moment.
That is very supportive HorrorM, I'd love to have that perk but we just moved house. I'm holding out from dropping a simple £20 just incase they make a perk like the one above. If not i will get me a copy of the movie before the campaign ends.
Old 3rd December 2014, 02:09 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
That is very supportive HorrorM, I'd love to have that perk but we just moved house. I'm holding out from dropping a simple £20 just incase they make a perk like the one above. If not i will get me a copy of the movie before the campaign ends.
We won't be dropping further than £20 for this one.
Vipp likes this.

Evil comes in all sizes!
www.88films.co.uk
Old 3rd December 2014, 02:10 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
I've just this minute purchased level 9 £250 perk which in my eyes is an excellent deal. Really hope this one goes ahead as i'm liking what 88 films are doing at the moment.
Thanks so much for your support! We promise to do our damndest not to disappoint you in 2015 with our future releases - we are doing our best to be as fan-friendly as possible and to really provide horror and exploitation fans with the best in genre movie fun!

Evil comes in all sizes!
www.88films.co.uk
Old 3rd December 2014, 02:42 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Films View Post
Thanks so much for your support! We promise to do our damndest not to disappoint you in 2015 with our future releases - we are doing our best to be as fan-friendly as possible and to really provide horror and exploitation fans with the best in genre movie fun!

Your very welcome 😊 in my personal opinion it's a fantastic deal. I personally believe this will happen, the support so far has been excellent. Also, being the Xmas month i'm quite surprised at how much money has been donated so far.
Old 3rd December 2014, 02:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Well fellow Labbers, i took the plunge and pledged to support this film. Level 5!

Anyone thinking about doing this that hasn't yet should pledge to encourage more fans to help make this happen. HD Zombi Holoucast!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cult labs print.jpg (89.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 3rd December 2014, 03:00 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Your very welcome 😊 in my personal opinion it's a fantastic deal. I personally believe this will happen, the support so far has been excellent. Also, being the Xmas month i'm quite surprised at how much money has been donated so far.
It's creeping a little closer to £3000 (thanks Vipp!) so hopefully we can get there eventually. It will be painstaking work to remaster this, bit by bit, but we can't wait to finally have a new Zombi Holocaust!
Vipp likes this.

Evil comes in all sizes!
www.88films.co.uk
Old 3rd December 2014, 03:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
It's creeping a little closer to £3000 (thanks Vipp!) so hopefully we can get there eventually. It will be painstaking work to remaster this, bit by bit, but we can't wait to finally have a new Zombi Holocaust!
I think if this happens it will bring 88Films in line with bigger production houses. It's a massive score for horror fans and you may do this for other titles in the future. everyone wins!
Old 3rd December 2014, 06:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
As for future releases, would there any chance of releasing Deodatos Atlantis Interceptors as this has been constantly overlooked since the days of VHS
Old 3rd December 2014, 06:36 PM
Cult Master

When is that latest i can donate ?
Old 3rd December 2014, 06:52 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
When is that latest i can donate ?
The campaign ends on Dec 27th.

Evil comes in all sizes!
www.88films.co.uk

Like this? Share it using the links below!