Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   REMASTER ZOMBI HOLOCAUST FROM THE CAMERA NEGATIVE (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/12731-remaster-zombi-holocaust-camera-negative.html)

88 Films 27th November 2014 08:41 PM

REMASTER ZOMBI HOLOCAUST FROM THE CAMERA NEGATIVE

Our IndieGoGo campaign is live for ZOMBI HOLOCAUST. We really appreciate any and all support!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/r...tive/x/9239714

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th November 2014 08:52 PM

REMASTER ZOMBI HOLOCAUST FROM THE CAMERA NEGATIVE

Seems to be going pretty well, so far. And only been going a few hours.

Vipp 27th November 2014 09:45 PM

Guys i want to know if i get level 7 will 88Films let me have Burial Ground as one of my blu ray choices? or is it limited to 10 films from the existing catalogue only??? Can anyone help? :) I can't wait to get this film!

88 Films 27th November 2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 426752)
Guys i want to know if i get level 7 will 88Films let me have Burial Ground as one of my blu ray choices? or is it limited to 10 films from the existing catalogue only??? Can anyone help? :) I can't wait to get this film!

Only releases that have been put out before the end of 2014.

Vipp 27th November 2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 Films (Post 426753)

I see. :(

That's a shame. I will just grab the film. I hope this campaign makes the goal folks. :)

Blinkant 27th November 2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 Films (Post 426753)

That's a shame. After I picked up toxie 2 today, I've got all the blu rays you've already released. Would of gone for the 100 quid Package and cancelled all my pre orders at amazon, but as is, will prob only be chipping in 20.

Still hope you reach the target and keep up the good work on these releases. I can't get enough

Antropophagus 28th November 2014 05:19 AM

This is great news :) Will condribute after I get paid. 88 Films, tell me please, why did you decide to remaster Zombi Holocaust and not Burial Ground? Doesn't BG look worse than ZH? Also I believe BG is the better movie.

88 Films 28th November 2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antropophagus (Post 426759)
This is great news :) Will condribute after I get paid. 88 Films, tell me please, why did you decide to remaster Zombi Holocaust and not Burial Ground? Doesn't BG look worse than ZH? Also I believe BG is the better movie.

Well that is subjective. Simply put: no other HD source exists for Burial Ground. No in-cam negative.

We are going to pull this campaign unless it speed up. If less than 30 people are interested in remastering and restoring this film then, unfortunately, we need to listen to the market and use the current HD source available.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 28th November 2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 Films (Post 426799)
We are going to pull this campaign unless it speed up. If less than 30 people are interested in remastering and restoring this film then, unfortunately, we need to listen to the market and use the current HD source available.

I think the campaign would have worked better if you had allowed people to choose release rewards from your past, present, and FUTURE catalogue (maybe up to ZH's proposed release date). Most of the comments I've seen spattered around indicate that people would have been more willing to plump for the higher level rewards if this had been the case.

'tis your BBQ though.

PaulD 28th November 2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 Films (Post 426799)
Well that is subjective. Simply put: no other HD source exists for Burial Ground. No in-cam negative.

Worth giving it time. People spending a lot on Black Friday/Christmas etc and some (me included) who are waiting until payday to pledge.