Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Your favourite so bad it was good horror film? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/13629-your-favourite-so-bad-good-horror-film.html)

J-7 26th July 2017 01:41 PM

Your favourite so bad it was good horror film?

I personally loved Troll 2:pop2:

Demoncrat 26th July 2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-7 (Post 543602)
I personally loved Troll 2:pop2:

Me too. Whilst vacuous shallow crap like Lights Out makes millions. Funny old world innit?

Where do I start? Frankenhooker / Funnyman / Exorcist II spring to mind ...to begin with :lol:

nosferatu42 26th July 2017 10:05 PM

Night of the Lepus, giant killer rabbits!!! :woot:
Masterpiece.:nod:

Frankie Teardrop 26th July 2017 10:36 PM

Over the years my understanding of what makes a 'bad film' has kind of blurred out. Some random cases of 'inspiring bad' that come immediately to mind are 'A Night To Dismember', 'Boardinghouse', 'Criminally Insane' (or anything by Nick Millard), stuff by Nathan Schiff, 'Ogroff', 'Devil Story', 'Alien Beasts', 'Goblin' by Todd Sheets (and pretty much everything else he's done) etc etc... that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th July 2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie Teardrop (Post 543750)
'Goblin' by Todd Sheets

Reminds me of those old Pendulum Pictures dvd sets.

Some of the films were definitely awful in a brilliant way but a hell of a lot were just plain awful.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th July 2017 10:47 PM

The Goatman Murders was genuinely inept film making for the majority of it's running time but you could tell the film makers wanted to do the best they could and whose hearts were definitely in the right places when it came to the inventive, way OTT and totally tasteless gore set pieces. You really can't knock a massacre of a bus load of blind people!

bleakshaun 27th July 2017 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 543753)
You really can't knock a massacre of a bus load of blind people!

and the best fake ginger penis ever :pound:

keirarts 27th July 2017 08:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 192970

bioshark 31st July 2017 05:38 AM

Jeepers Creepers is hilariously bad. It's so much fun to watch with friends because of the many opportunities to make jokes. Can really recommend it had lots of fun memories of watching it.

Demoncrat 31st July 2017 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bioshark (Post 544313)
Jeepers Creepers is hilariously bad. It's so much fun to watch with friends because of the many opportunities to make jokes. Can really recommend it had lots of fun memories of watching it.

great double bill with Clownhouse ;);)