Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   The Film Memorabilia & T-Shirts Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/1485-film-memorabilia-t-shirts-thread.html)

mbv 22nd August 2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxsic4slipknotxx (Post 39003)
Some non-horror films that I've got in my collection that might be considered rare are some uncut versions of John Woo Films and Jacki Chan films

Such as:

Drunken Master II (The Legend Of Drunken Master); has original music and the original ending

Rumble In The Bronx (Taiwan Edition) it's got both the US/Extended Chinese cuts of the film

The Killer (Taiwan Edition with added 20 minutes to the film)

Hard Boiled (Taiwan Edition) with extended hospital shoot-out scene

Who Am I? (Taiwan Edition), comes with not the US/Extended Chinese cuts of the film.

Those are ones I can think off the top of my head right now. They might not be the best qualities of the film, but at least I get to see them as they were meant to be seen!

The hospital scene in Hard Boiled is one of the greatest shoot out's ever. Absolute genius. How much is added??

BioZombie 22nd August 2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxsic4slipknotxx
Drunken Master II (The Legend Of Drunken Master); has original music and the original ending

I have this version to its my favourite martail arts film of all time!!! Easily jackie chans best work

xxsic4slipknotxx 23rd August 2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbv (Post 39090)
The hospital scene in Hard Boiled is one of the greatest shoot out's ever. Absolute genius. How much is added??

I think there's about an extra 5 minutes added to the hospital scene as far as what I remember. All the releases I mentioned are Taiwanese releases (except for Drunken Master 2) that don't necessarily have the best film quality and are dubbed in Mandarin. But like I said, it's still nice to have uncut version of the film!

Hope this helps!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioZombie (Post 39092)
I have this version to its my favourite martail arts film of all time!!! Easily jackie chans best work

I love it too, the only problem is the cropping is wrong on the film.

Pete 26th August 2009 05:56 PM

I got my Mark of the Devil T-shirt and Vomit bag today.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 33202)
Have you tried this site Iluv?

Rabbit in Red

Just bought some tee's from this site - some amazing designs on there. :cool: :woot:

Kyle 20th September 2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 42066)
Just bought some tee's from this site - some amazing designs on there. :cool: :woot:

there are great designs but i ordered from them a while ago and the quality is shit i have worn my shirts about 5 times and nearly all the print has fell off now, they are all iron on transfers :mmph:

and also i ordered 3 t shirts in different aging styles the extreme aging looks stupid cuz the print looks about 20yrs old but the thsirt is brand new and the vintage aging shirts print fell of really quick.

Gigantor 23rd September 2009 12:47 AM

Anybody buy from this guy?

www.fastcustomshirts.com

jim corrupt 23rd September 2009 09:48 AM

some awesome tee's there gigantor!

jim corrupt 28th September 2009 05:55 PM

i just got a 12" plush Chucky for £7, i love him.....

Pete 29th September 2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim corrupt (Post 42920)
i just got a 12" plush Chucky for £7, i love him.....

So does my five year old niece worryingly.:shocked: