That would be great!
Old 7th July 2009, 10:45 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
Not going to pack 'em off to boarding school then reaps?!
Approved school perhaps....

Great idea about the sleeves btw.
TORSO and KILLER NUN could be doing with jazzing up.
Sorry Almar.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th July 2009, 09:29 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

I agree but there are a few hurdles to get over first in terms of stock that's out there and agreeing stocking for any re-prints etc but I've not forgotten.
Old 8th July 2009, 09:31 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I think i am the only person who doesnt have a problem with the Killer Nun cover.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 8th July 2009, 05:58 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Yeah,but when you were in Glesgae,you were seen lifting a HAGS and DAGS magazine from the top shelf....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 19th April 2010, 11:26 PM
Cult Rookie

Thanks for showing the great lobby cards - I obtained a Mexican Zombi 2 lobby card recently (thankfully undamaged from the transit - a miracle!).
Old 20th April 2010, 07:12 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRiverSavage View Post
Thanks for showing the great lobby cards - I obtained a Mexican Zombi 2 lobby card recently (thankfully undamaged from the transit - a miracle!).
It'd be great to see a pic!
Old 20th April 2010, 04:00 PM
Cult Rookie

Here's the ZOMBI 2 Mexican lobby card I picked up recently - Los Muertos Vivientes (The Living Dead).

On the left of the card is the great illustration of the zombie horde shuffling towards New York (from the Italian poster) and on the right is the still from an unused sequence involving the harbour zombie (Captain Haggerty) which notably adorned the Australian daybill. One would conclude that this scene would have occured at the end of the film, showing the harbour zombie rising out of the water after having been shot and propelled overboard the vessel at the beginning of the feature. The central image is a B&W version of a popular still which also appeared on the German lobby set (under the title Woodoo) in colour, featuring Tisa Farrow being terrorised by an undead Lucas (Dakar).
The tag line (Spanish/Mexican) reads: 'Muertos en vida se apoderan de nuevo york y se comen a sus victimas' which roughly translated means 'The living dead are compelled to New York and eat their kill'. Sweet as.

Old 20th April 2010, 04:51 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverferox View Post
Here's the ZOMBI 2 Mexican lobby card I picked up recently - Los Muertos Vivientes (The Living Dead).

On the left of the card is the great illustration of the zombie horde shuffling towards New York (from the Italian poster) and on the right is the still from an unused sequence involving the harbour zombie (Captain Haggerty) which notably adorned the Australian daybill. One would conclude that this scene would have occured at the end of the film, showing the harbour zombie rising out of the water after having been shot and propelled overboard the vessel at the beginning of the feature. The central image is a B&W version of a popular still which also appeared on the German lobby set (under the title Woodoo) in colour, featuring Tisa Farrow being terrorised by an undead Lucas (Dakar).
The tag line (Spanish/Mexican) reads: 'Muertos en vida se apoderan de nuevo york y se comen a sus victimas' which roughly translated means 'The living dead are compelled to New York and eat their kill'. Sweet as.

Lovely stuff silverferox.
Old 20th April 2010, 07:57 PM
Cult Rookie

BTW, DeepRiverSavege has transformed into back into silverferox - a momentary change of identity - I'm OK now though (for the time being)...

Like this? Share it using the links below!