Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToZero View Post
I wouldn't call it a "subculture". All kinds of people are watching those sites, normal men and women (with exeption of course). What drives people to watch these kind of clips is mostly curiosity and not for pleasure.

I have watched all clips you're mentioning among other truly bizarre and chocking stuff. Things like this happens in our world and i see nothing wrong with being "interested" in what happens on the other side of the planet no matter how sad or sickening it might be.
Yeah i totally agree with you, my English is not very good so i couldn't find a good word to describe what i ment. I found 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick to be sorta interesting because you hear about this sort of shit everyday but you don't actually see it.
ReturnToZero likes this.
Old 4th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakki View Post
Yeah, there is a whole subculture where people go to these websites and watch that kind of shit for pleasure I guess. If im correct, 3 guys 1 hammer is a video about 3 boys from Russia or something beating a homeless man to death with a hammer. They were caught, ive looked it up: Dnepropetrovsk maniacs
As repulsive as 3 guys and a hammer or 1 lunatic and a ice pick are. the most shocking and offensive I've found is Dagestan video.

but as you're aware there is some real sick stuff out there that makes serbian movie look like a Disney movie
Kakki likes this.
Old 4th August 2012, 08:11 PM
Cult Rookie

I also one time saw a video of some guys from a mexican cartel i think that where killed by some guys with a chainsaw and a knife. Was pretty sick aswell, but shouldnt we be going on topic guys? :P
Rik likes this.
Old 4th August 2012, 08:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Most offensive movie you've seen?

That'll be the Dawn remake!

Gojirosan and Demoncrat like this.
Old 6th August 2012, 01:14 AM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via AIM to andgomorra Send a message via Yahoo to andgomorra Send a message via Skype™ to andgomorra

Magnotta killed a gay Asian dude and filmed it and put it on the net. Sounds like a snuff film to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 6th August 2012, 01:18 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgomorra View Post
Magnotta killed a gay Asian dude and filmed it and put it on the net. Sounds like a snuff film to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I can gather and read online, it seems there's a lot of debate surrounding this and no-one's entirely sure Magnotta actually did kill anyone. I'm pretty sure the cops want to talk with him and he was last seen in France. Seems all very odd and the news surrounding the story seems quite vague, even linking him with a serial killer, which wasn't actually possible. So it's all very bizarre.
Old 6th August 2012, 01:47 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
From what I can gather and read online, it seems there's a lot of debate surrounding this and no-one's entirely sure Magnotta actually did kill anyone. I'm pretty sure the cops want to talk with him and he was last seen in France. Seems all very odd and the news surrounding the story seems quite vague, even linking him with a serial killer, which wasn't actually possible. So it's all very bizarre.
I don't doubt for a second he's a killer. He's not in Paris though that's where he was got and captured.
Old 6th August 2012, 08:32 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgomorra View Post

That he put it onto the internet certainly makes it closer to a snuff film than other criminal death films, but I wonder if it qualifies. I don't think so, as the definition of a "snuff film" is usually taken as the film being to make profit, not just a record of a murder.

It's probably as close as there has ever been, however, because of the aspect of intentional distribution. However, as it stands, and based upon what we know of the case, it remains Mondo footage.
PaulD likes this.
Old 6th August 2012, 08:47 AM
Ex-member

I read through this entire thread and found personally the so called "offensive" movies or ones where one was offended I love very much so and there should be even more like them out there for people like myself

As for the jokes on Juila Roberts I honestly LMAO!!! But she nor any of movies offend me or I find offensive

There isn't one movie I have ever seen thats offended me or I found offensive in any way

When it comes to ALL movies NO BOUNDARIES PLEASE!!!
Old 6th August 2012, 11:20 AM
Ex-member

one offensive film i wouldn't see is THE IRON LADY
Rik and Demoncrat like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!