Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Poll: what's you fave Zombie flick?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
what's you fave Zombie flick?

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd September 2010, 10:44 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXX0rz View Post
Dawn of the Dead for me. Though most of the zombie flicks on the poll, like Zombie Flesh Eaters, Day of the Dead and Night of the Living Dead all get very ratings with me
True, that's what I thought too....
Old 23rd September 2010, 06:47 AM
Cultist

Looking at this poll it seems quite obvious which film we'd all like Arrow to do next please

thexperiment podcasts
Old 24th September 2010, 02:08 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnduhast View Post
Looking at this poll it seems quite obvious which film we'd all like Arrow to do next please
Hopefully...
Old 20th October 2010, 05:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Has to be Zombie Flesh Eater for me with Dawn of the Dead coming in second.
Old 3rd November 2010, 11:34 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyeTheCylon View Post
Has to be Zombie Flesh Eater for me with Dawn of the Dead coming in second.
I agree, Zombie Flesh Eaters is my favorite and Dawn of the Dead comes next.

Re-Animator has always been a favourite too, but for some reason I have never thought of it as Zombie film, it's just re-animated corpses, but no voodoo or plague or something like that. On the other hand, I've always thought that the monsters in Nightmare City were zombies when they're actually supposed to be some kind of radioactive mutants (?)
Old 4th November 2010, 12:54 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I've never thought of Re-animator as a Zombie film either...
Old 4th November 2010, 02:35 AM
Cult Acolyte

I've always regarded Re-Animator as a zombie movie, after all Dr.Hill, Dean Halsey, etc, are all re-animated corpses.Isn't that what a zombie is? The zombies in Romero's Dead series are not re-animated by voodoo, does that mean they're not zombies either? Even though Peter (Ken Foree) refers to them as such in Dawn of the Dead.
Old 4th November 2010, 03:58 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
I've always regarded Re-Animator as a zombie movie, after all Dr.Hill, Dean Halsey, etc, are all re-animated corpses.Isn't that what a zombie is? The zombies in Romero's Dead series are not re-animated by voodoo, does that mean they're not zombies either? Even though Peter (Ken Foree) refers to them as such in Dawn of the Dead.
Yes, your right, it's just that I have never thought of it as a Zombie film before. I suppose it is. It's better than your average Zombie film though. In a league of it's own really.
Old 4th November 2010, 07:47 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
Hmm, true, true... but in 'Dawn' (and other "zombie" films) the zombies infects living people when biting them and there will be more and more zombies. In Re-Animator, the re-animated corpses don't infect other (Though I can't remember if that is the case in the sequels)

Anyway, Re-animator is very good (and the sequels are not).
Old 4th November 2010, 08:07 AM
Cult Rookie

And while I'm at it, is Evil Dead a zombie film ? They don't even die before they turn into monsters? At least not all of them...

Like this? Share it using the links below!