Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th October 2010, 01:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just haven't been in the mood to watch them. I'll probably have a film marathon in a few weeks and get through some of them.
Old 27th October 2010, 02:52 PM
Cult Rookie

Ha!

Im glad im not on my own i have my watched and to be watched pile, Im still waiting to get through my Cannibal collection: Cannibal Terror, Devil Hunter, Cannibal Ferox 1 and 2, Cannibal Holocaust (nasty version), Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals, Eaten Alive!

Then theres the banned list im working through:
The Anthropophagous Beast, Absurd, Axe!, Bloody Moon, Dont answer the phone, Dont go near the park, Unhinged, Terror Eyes, The Witch Who Came From the Sea, Island of Death... are all left!

and a load more i cant remember... i am looking forward to Perkins 14 and Lake Mungo, but you need the right time to watch them.... These things cant be rushed!!!
Old 27th October 2010, 05:03 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I'm have a huge amount of dvd's in my to watch pile. I buy a lot of stuff if I see it going cheap so the pile keeps growing.
Last night I was deciding what to watch so watched some of the Inferno BD extras and was going to watch City of the living dead(again) but decided on Eden Lake BD coz I'm determined to get through 'the pile'.

I'll get a list done and just start at the top!!
Old 27th October 2010, 06:14 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
I've just been looking at goodies to buy tomorrow, my pay day, when Mrs Make Them Die Slowly pointed at the "to watch pile" and said "Why not watch them before you waste more money". Setting aside the ensuing arguement about waste of money, I did a quick count up and realised I have 48 DVDs to watch and 4 box sets, including the massive Hammer and Meyer sets.

So, how many films do you have waiting to be watched?

Also, does anyone else on occasion look at their to watch pile and see it more as a chore rather than entertainment?
48 and those box sets isn't really a big "to watch pile",I think you need to buy some more...
Myself,I have loads to watch but I would never think it's a chore.
I do enjoy it.
I have periods when I buy lots,then periods where I buy little or nothing.
Usually catch up on my viewing in those ones...

Last edited by bdc; 27th October 2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 27th October 2010, 06:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
My DVD 'to watch' pile:

A - Adventures Collection (3 films), African Queen, Amacord, Android, Angel and the Badman, Antichrist, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

B - Ballad of a Gunfighter, Bangkok Dangerous (original), Basic Instinct 2, Beastmaster, The Big Country, Bizzare Voodoo Rituals, The Black Cobra, Black Cobra 2, Black Cobra 3, Blind Fist of Bruce Li, Blind Beast, Blood and Black Lace, Blood Feast 2, Bloodfist, Blood of the Zombie, Blood Sabbath, Boccaccio 70, Boggy Creek 2, Bone Sickness, Boy Meets Girl, Brain that Wouldn't Die, Britania Hospital, A Bucket of Blood.

C - Caged Fury, Camile 2000, Candle For the Devil, Candy, Castle Freak, Cave of the Living Dead, Cecilia, Charge of the Light Brigade, Cheech and Chong Collection, Cherry 2000, The Chinese Stuntman, C.H.U.D 2, Class of Nukem High, Cold Prey 1 - 2, Company of Wolves, Conan the Destroyer, Convent of Sinners, Creature Feature Collection (3 films), Crypt of Dark Secrets, Crypt of the Living Dead, Curious Dr Humpp, The Curse of Her Flesh, Cyclone.

D - Dagon, The Damned, Dans Ma Peau, The Dark Half, Dawn of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead 2, Days of Hell, Dead and Breakfast, Dead or Alive (Miike), Deathdream, Deathstalker, Deranged, Dirty Love 2, Dragon Tiger Gate, Drunken Master, Dummy, Dune.

E - The Eagle Has Landed, Emanuelle 3, Enter the Ninja, Evil Come Evil Go, Executive Target.

F - Fast Food Nation, Feast of Satan, Fiance of Dracula, Fiend Without a Face, Fightnight, Fitzcaraldo, Flesh Gordon, Frankenhooker, Frankenstein General Hospital, The Funhouse, Funny Games (original).

G - Graveyard of Honour, Graveyard Shift, Gremloids, The Grudge.

H - The Hand of Pleasure, Hanzo the Razor Trilogy, Hardcore (70's brit smut), Hatchet for the Honeymoon, Haunting Fear, Hell Prison (aka Women in Cell Block 7), Hitman (Jet Li), Horrors of Spider Island, How the West Was Won, Humanoid Woman.

I - I Drink Your Blood, The Immortal Bruce Lee, The Intruder (Corman), Iron Monkey

I'll list the rest later (If I can be bothered).
Continued...

J - Jennifer

K - Kaput Lager - The Last Days of the SS, The Killer, Killing of America, King Frat, The Kiss of Her Flesh, The Klansman, Kwaidan.

L - The Leopard Fist Ninja, Live Feed, London Voodoo, Long Weekend (Original), Lurking Fear.

M - Maitresse, Martin, Mind Ripper, Miranda.

N - Naked Killer, The Naked Witch, Nightwatch, Nikita, Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat, Not of this Earth (Wynorski), The Nortious Concubines.

O - Offerings, The One Armed Boxer.

P - Panco Villa (Tonio Vallerrii, Tele Savalas), Paths of Glory, Patrick, Phantasm 3, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Playgirls and the Vampire, PO Box Tinto Brass, Postman Fights Back, Prizzi's Honor, The Proposition, The Psychic, Pulse (Original), Pulse (Remake), Puppet Master.

Q - The Quiet Man

R - Raiders of the Living Dead, Ran, Rattlers, Rawhead Rex, Rituals, Romanzo Criminale, Romasanta.

S - Satan Returns, Satanis - The Devils Mass, Save The Green Planet, School Teacher in The House (Edwige Fenech), Schramm, Screaming Skull, Seeds of Sin, Silent Night Bloody Night, Sin City, Sinthia The Devils Doll, Sleepaway Camp 2, Snuff, Something Weird, The Stepford Wives (Original), The Story of O, The Swamp of the Ravens Switch Killer.

T - Tales of Ordinary Madness, Taxi (orignal french version), Taxi 2, Terror at Orgy Castle, The Terror Within 1 & 2, The Thirsty Dead, This Stuff'll Kill Ya!, Tokyo Decadence, Tomb of Ligeia, Tommy, The Touch of Her Flesh, Toxic Avenger 3, Troll, Troll 2, True Grit.

U - Unhinged.

V - Vacanze Per Un Massacro, Valerie and Her Week of Wonders, Viridana.

W - Whats the Matter With Helen?, Whoever Slew Auntie Roo?, Woman Called Abe Sada.

Y - Yellowhair and the Fortress of Gold.

I also have loads of DVDr's, VHS & VCD's I haven't watched.

Last edited by Pete; 27th October 2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 27th October 2010, 07:19 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I must be between 400-500 to watch now-collecting is as much as a buzz as watching them!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 27th October 2010, 07:20 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Get Vacation Massacre watched Pete-nice little sleazy,gritty piece of exploitation.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 27th October 2010, 10:06 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
48 and those box sets isn't really a big "to watch pile",I think you need to buy some more...
Too true
Old 28th October 2010, 08:33 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
"Why not watch them before you waste more money".
I love the way that a man's passion is "a waste of money" yet anything the wife wants to spend money on is perfectly acceptable.

Exactly the same in my house too.
Old 28th October 2010, 09:47 AM
Cult Rookie

Hi Iam Chris I have a back log of movies I have not watched. Going to take 2 weeks off work to try and get through some of them. Iam off today to see what I can find while the mrs is at work

Like this? Share it using the links below!