Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Horror Chat (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=557)
-   -   Cradle Of Fear (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-horror-chat/4359-cradle-fear.html)

Daemonia 7th June 2013 02:18 PM

Here's a review I wrote for Cradle of Fear:

Cradle of Fear (2001)

Shite.

:lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 345950)

Cradle of Fear (2001)

Shite.

So did you like it or not? :pound:

SCM 7th June 2013 02:25 PM

I used to be a massive fan of Cradle of Filth; so when I saw the trailer for Cradle of Fear I was hyped. But because I was 14, I couldn't buy it. I finally watched and I think it is terrible

DrTerror 7th June 2013 03:36 PM

I finally watched this to the end last night, on what I think was my fifth attempt. If you haven't seen it and want an idea of what it's like, think of four episodes of Channel 5's Urban Gothic stitched together with a terrible wraparound story and starring a guy who's acting ability is actually worse than his musical ability. Very, very poor.

Zann 7th June 2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 345950)

Cradle of Fear (2001)

Shite.

What more can you expect from Dani Filth, a member of a band that sought to mimic a genuinely transgressive form of music only to make it...Shite.

Rik 7th June 2013 04:39 PM

Never liked any of their music anyway, but hearing their utter shite cover of Iron Maiden's Hallowed Be Thy Name paid to rest any thoughts of trying to get into them, they should take a leaf out of Machine Heads book when covering such a classic song from the NWOBHM!

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2013 04:44 PM

Discussion on Cradle of Fear always comes down to slagging off Cradle of Filth. :rolleyes:

It shows how crap the film must be as no one can say anything except Emily Booth and Cradle are shit.

:D

Daemonia 8th June 2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 345952)
So did you like it or not? :pound:

Do I really need to answer that? :lol:

SCM 8th June 2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 346001)
Never liked any of their music anyway, but hearing their utter shite cover of Iron Maiden's Hallowed Be Thy Name paid to rest any thoughts of trying to get into them, they should take a leaf out of Machine Heads book when covering such a classic song from the NWOBHM!

The only album that seemed almost decent was Midian and even at that it was only because Doug Bradley had a little bit.

Nordicdusk 24th January 2015 11:35 PM

I recently watched this again its not a great film but its not terrible i have seen much worse. Has anyone else got an opinion on this that does not involve Cradle of Filth :tongue1: