Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th August 2011, 06:21 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drugs in Tokyo View Post
I'd say it was completely worthless but it did have a naked Emily Booth, so... y'know!
and Eileen Daly and those tits!
Old 15th May 2012, 06:47 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via MSN to jewbo23

I remember enjoying this a lot when it first came out. Not seen it since then though. Needs a rewatch. Maybe on a double bill with Chandon's new film.
Old 8th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I think Cradle of Fear is shit. Some interesting ideas but really poorly executed. The fact that it's taken Alex Chandon 12 years (!!) to direct another film says a lot. Not exactly in demand, is he? Dani Filth is a cock and can't act to save his life. He's a puny little wimp who couldn't scare a ****ing goldfish.

So no, I don't like CoF, in case you were wondering. And Eileen Daly doesn't do it for me either.
Rassilon likes this.
Old 8th June 2012, 11:52 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
I think Cradle of Fear is shit. Some interesting ideas but really poorly executed. The fact that it's taken Alex Chandon 12 years (!!) to direct another film says a lot. Not exactly in demand, is he? Dani Filth is a cock and can't act to save his life. He's a puny little wimp who couldn't scare a ****ing goldfish.
don't mince your words now
Daemonia likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 8th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
don't mince your words now
Don't ever accuse me of mincing!
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 8th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Active Cultist

i'm not a fan but dani is my friend and an absolutely lovely guy, not even close to being a cock. you clearly dont know him please take that back.
Old 8th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
i'm not a fan but dani is my friend and an absolutely lovely guy, not even close to being a cock. you clearly dont know him please take that back.
No, I won't take it back. Anyone who thinks it's clever to promote a t-shirt that says Jesus is a C*nt, is a cock in my book. That's deliberately shoving it in people's faces and is worse than the religious people trying to force their beliefs on us. Dani might well think that, but that doesn't mean it has to be proclaimed on a t-shirt for all and sundry to see. Is that a word you want young kids to see and copy?

So no, I won't take it back.
Rassilon likes this.
Old 8th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Active Cultist

cool, thanks. must be fun to insult people you dont even know behind their backs when they arent even there to defend themselves. big toughie you must be.
Old 8th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
cool, thanks. must be fun to insult people you dont even know behind their backs when they arent even there to defend themselves. big toughie you must be.
Woah, that's a bit hostile, don't you think?

When he does a t-shirt that says Mohammed is a C*nt, then I'll have some respect for him. It's easy to insult Christians because they're mostly a passive bunch and you won't get much retaliation. But let's see him insult Islam, then I'll think he's brave.

I could say the same for Dani, Jesus isn't around to defend himself either, so it's equally brave of him to insult him.
Old 8th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Active Cultist

im not trying to be hostile just sticking up for my friend. if you said you hated everything he ever did i wouldnt bat an eyelid, but i dont know i found your comments a bit personal and it bothered me because dani is a really good guy. i mean it doesnt matter at all this is just a forum, i just read it at the wrong moment i guess, it upset me a bit. and sarcastically calling you a big toughie was a direct respone to you commenting on his physique. so what if he's a little guy? he's a musician, it's an act. if you dont like it dont listen, no need to make personal comments on some anonamous forum.

Like this? Share it using the links below!