Old 3rd June 2011, 06:53 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Thanks Calum!
Old 4th June 2011, 09:16 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

SAD:TSFF looks very entertaining judging by the trailer and it's safe to say here's another winning documentary on the way. Can't wait to see it!
Old 4th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
SAD:TSFF looks very entertaining judging by the trailer and it's safe to say here's another winning documentary on the way. Can't wait to see it!
Thanks fella. We also made a conscious decision to have no critics in this thing: it is all directors or actors in this puppy.

In the meantime, the trailer is also now on youtube:

Old 4th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Seeing J S Cardone on there really makes me wish someone would do a decent edition of THE SLAYER.
Old 4th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Hopefully, when the doc is picked up and becomes a success, companies will see that there's a demand from fans for the old school slashers like The Slayer. I'm sure they already know, but a reminder from something like Slice And Dice would certainly make them take a bit more notice.
Old 5th June 2011, 06:17 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

I've watched the trailer a few times now and it looks like it will kick ass. It would be awesome to see this get a full DVD release and some screenings around the UK.

I'm sure Calum & Naomi must have hours of materials/outtakes to put together a shit hot special edition!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 7th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Ace genre magazine SCI FI NOW has this to say:

Slasher Cinema – Documented | SciFiNow

Retroslashers:

Trailer To Slice & Dice: The Slasher Film Forever

We also have 300 hits on youtube in just 48 hours. Please keep spreading the word guys!
Old 7th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist

This does look very interesting Calum. I applaud the decision to have actors and directors in this We all watch films and are in essance critics ourselves, so to hear the opinions from those involved in the makings of the films we love is more valuable to me. That being said there are some great critics out there who are fans so no disrespect

Have you approached any distributers yet Calum? Or are you just trying to see what the public interest is first?
Old 7th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
This does look very interesting Calum. I applaud the decision to have actors and directors in this We all watch films and are in essance critics ourselves, so to hear the opinions from those involved in the makings of the films we love is more valuable to me. That being said there are some great critics out there who are fans so no disrespect

Have you approached any distributers yet Calum? Or are you just trying to see what the public interest is first?
Yes we have distributor interest. So you'll definitely see this, that's not a concern!!

Most critics love speaking on camera - and some are great at it too!! Our challenge was chasing after all the filmmakers - and trying to find ones that hadn't been in a lot of things!! It might sound super-culty but I'm thrilled to bits we have Patrick Lussier and J.S. Cardone in there.

And Corey Feldman
darthelvis and mercury like this.

Last edited by Calum; 7th June 2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 17th June 2011, 12:00 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Yes we have distributor interest. So you'll definitely see this, that's not a concern!!
Greatly reassuring to hear and any serious, self-respecting slasher film fan will simply have to own this title in their collection. No doubt there's plenty of stalk 'n' slash spectators here, myself included, who will be only too happy to invest in a copy of SAD:TSFF. In my case, make that two copies. You know what i'm like!

Like this? Share it using the links below!