All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree103Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2013, 06:42 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Ooooh, looks awesome! I don't thin I was aware of it being a 2 disc set. Nice to have some classic trailers with commentary on too
Old 23rd February 2013, 03:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Love the dvd cover for the forthcoming documentary
Slice and dice The Slasher movie forever.
Is it available on Bluray too?
Old 23rd February 2013, 06:03 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonknight View Post
Love the dvd cover for the forthcoming documentary
Slice and dice The Slasher movie forever.
Is it available on Bluray too?
No blu-ray's been announced, so looks like it's only dvd.
Old 4th March 2013, 02:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Wish I was able to go to that Glasgow event On the latest Hysteria Continues podcast Justin Kerswell mentions he's going, from the sound of it not in any official capacity, just as a regular patron (I think he mentioned something about needing to be in the area to record a commentary or something for the DVD anyway). I would have happily taken my copy of Teenage Wasteland on the off chance he would sign it.

Waiting a touch longer for the Q & A in Glasgow to be on the DVD sounds more than reasonable to me. Cannot wait to finally get my hands on it though.
Old 4th March 2013, 03:07 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

It's a shame you can't make it, but it would be great if Justin Kerswell was there as a fan but still had a few minutes to chat and sign people's copies of Teenage Wasteland.
Old 4th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It's a shame you can't make it, but it would be great if Justin Kerswell was there as a fan but still had a few minutes to chat and sign people's copies of Teenage Wasteland.
Justin will be there.

Ticket sales are slow for this chaps so we could do with a kick of spreading the word and more of you arranging to come along. We all know that it was a year between the Caroline Munro event (which met with a lot of "I'd like to come but I can't" responses), meaning the turnout was lower than usual, and Fabio Frizzi's sold out event (which got a really strong response here and sold out).

So if we all want 88 to do more of these events in Glasgow we need healthy attendance.
Old 4th March 2013, 06:09 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Justin will be there.

Ticket sales are slow for this chaps so we could do with a kick of spreading the word and more of you arranging to come along. We all know that it was a year between the Caroline Munro event (which met with a lot of "I'd like to come but I can't" responses), meaning the turnout was lower than usual, and Fabio Frizzi's sold out event (which got a really strong response here and sold out).

So if we all want 88 to do more of these events in Glasgow we need healthy attendance.
If you have (or could get from the GFT) a JPEG of the poster, I'll put a news item up on Film 365. If you haven't, it doesn't matter as I'll use the front cover of the DVD or a screenshot instead.

My website may not have as many hits as Wikipedia, BBC News or the IMDB, but every little helps!
Old 4th March 2013, 06:12 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Justin will be there.

This is not good news! With "the other company" events of the past, lots more people would see the news on facebook. And would attend. Really hope somehow we can get more people to attend this.
Old 4th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
If you have (or could get from the GFT) a JPEG of the poster, I'll put a news item up on Film 365. If you haven't, it doesn't matter as I'll use the front cover of the DVD or a screenshot instead.

My website may not have as many hits as Wikipedia, BBC News or the IMDB, but every little helps!
Just use the DVD cover. Thanks.
Old 4th March 2013, 07:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Shared the link on Facebook as has Greig and Gordon. Hopefully will drum up more interest and ticket sales. We are all looking forward to the 24th.
Calum likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!