LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th June 2011, 05:55 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Michael Berryman as Sawney?
J.R. likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th June 2011, 09:52 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
Good call! Don't know about the accent though.
Old 8th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
I was quickly scan reading this and read it as Michael Barrymore!

That would be a totally different horror film.
Old 8th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Cultist

Right then, I was SOOOOO pleased when I first spotted this thread as I've had an idea buzzing round my head for a couple of months now for a film entitle 'Nasty!', inspired in parts by Fulci, Argento, Raimi and Romero.

Act 1 "The Dead Copper

Nasty is set in early 80's England and begins with a good old east-end big cash robbery upon which stumbles a poor hapless rookie copper. Unfortunately for said cop he doesn't spy the gang's lookout who has a rather large knife with which he proceeds to stab PC Collins repeatedly.

Act 2 "Broken Home"

No, not the home of the Collins family but the home of the Bates family, who have just arrived home from court after seeing husband and father Ricky Bates banged up for 25 years for the murder of the hapless cop. Mum and wife Sharon, a right rough ol' slag, daughter Stacy who's trying her best to follow in mums footsteps, oldest son Danny, a nasty vile retch and finally little Kevin who appears to be the most normal of the bunch.

Act 3 "Another Nightmare"

3 am and Kevin wakes up sweating and screaming after having another nightmare, nightmares that have become stronger and more frequent since the court case. Nightmares that are born out of the fact that the Bates family home backs on to a CEMETARY. Nightmares that have given Kevin the fear that the dead shall rise and kill him, Kevin tells no one of his nightmares or fears.

Act 4 "Show Time!"

Punk Danny and his punk friends are hyped up and ready for some fun. With mum Sharon away with some bloke for the weekend and Stacy out for the night the gang are armed with amphetamines, vodka and a whole heap of video nasties, it looks like Kevin won't be getting much sleep and it's not long before the gang turn their attention to the frightened kid. They start by teasing him, trying to scare him by telling him about the films they're gonna be watching, pushing the box's lurid cover art in his face to ram home their point. When one of the punks shoves the case for Zombie Flesh Eaters under the poor lads nose he finally breaks down, shaking and sobbing uncrontrollably which only adds fule to the fire.

Act 5 "Make Him Watch"

Seizing poor Kevin, the gang proceed to force some vodka laced with speed down his throat and tie him to a table leg situated in front of the TV, keeping his eyes open by sticking pins under his eyelids ( Opera style ). They then slip ZFE into the VCR and so begins Kevins decent into madness as he is subjected to film after film of living dead flesh eating images, the whole time unable to close his eyes or shut off his mind to the whole terrible ordeal.

Act 6 "The Cover Up"

Stacy arrives home around 5 am pissed as a fart but sobers up double quick when she sees what's happend to Kevin. Clearing out Danny's mates and untying Kevin she says she's going to phone mum and tell her everything. Danny doesn't hestitate to punch her square in the face, sending her reeling, he then proceeds to give her a very severe kick-in and lets her know in no uncertain terms exactly how Sharon is going to hear of this. So as far as mum knows, poor Kevin was out with Stacy when she was attacked and beaten and he's been in a state ever since and given the family's not so great relationship with the old bill it stands to reason that Danny didn't report it, besides, he says he has a good idea of who it might be.

Act 7 "Welcome To Your New Home"

After several doctors reports it's agreed the best thing for Kevin is a lengthy spell in a mental institute where he can recieve the best care round the clock. There is a strange old guy hovering about a lot, Kevin notices him several times and it's not long before the two are talking.

10 years pass, the rave scene is in full swing and things are about to get a lot more interesting...

Act 8 "A Bargain Is Made"

Old mad Frank has some very strange ideas but Kevin likes Frank, he feels safe around him and it's not long before he tells Frank why he's been locked up and his fear of the living dead. Seems Frank knows quite a bit about the living dead and claims not only to be able to bring the dead to life but also to control them to do your bidding. Frank feels his time is near, a feeling validated by the actions of an over zealous orderly at the hospital and he wants to pass his knowledge on. But on one condition...

Act 9 "Goodbye, Welcome To Your Revenge"

After a very heavy session of shock treatment at the hands of the bastard orderly, Frank leaves the world in spirit while his secret stays with Kevin. Kevin asks to see Frank's body, to say goodbye and as the bastard orderly wants a smoke break is able to proceed. Reading from an old crumpled piece of parchment, Kevin talks in hushed tones and slowly but surely Frank's corpse begins to show signs of life. The orderly is on his way back to take Kevin back to his own room and as he walks through the door he promptly has the top of his head ripped off by the zombie Frank.

Act 10 "Like Father, Like Son"

Danny the punk is now Danny the raver, dealing pills at Labrynth. Some of these pills are nice, some are bad, really bad. Danny and his mates only take nice pills, bad ones get sold, sold to the likes of Matt. Matt Collins, who's policeman dad was murdered on duty almost 11 years ago, Matt Collins, who's now off to join his dad.

Act 11 "Janet Collins Looks Fragile"

Janet had struggled at first but she fought on for her baby boy, always thinking of him first, saving her tears for when he slept. She was proud of the young man he was becoming and was sure the rave thing would soon pass, she never dreamt it would kill him. Something about a bad reaction, over heating of the brain the doctor had said. If only she'd been more vigilant, if only she had put her foot down and stopped him from going. Janet Collins, who has always stayed strong for her baby boy for all that time, Janet Collins, who prepares to kill herself...

Act 12 "Time To Raise An Army"

Kevin and Frank, acting as a kind of 'My Pet Zombie' had no trouble getting out of the institute and with Kevin filled with anger, vengeance and the power of his new found gift leading the way it was time to hand out some retribution zombie style! Kevin wanted an army of the undead and he knew just where to get it.

Act 13 "Two Birds, One Stone"

Kevin was surprised at how little had changed, then he reminded himself he used to be afraid of this place and what he was about to unleash upon his family home. He almost stopped long enough to realise he had no idea where it would end, having not been able to see past his need for revenge. Kevin unfolds the parchment as zombie Frank grunts in agreement, as Kevin begins to read Frank starts jumping up and down with excitement and as Kevin reads on his voice becomes louder and the ground begins to shake, clouds are rolling in and the wind is picking up. Meanwhile, Danny is in the back bedroom ( after kicking his mum out ) and is ****ing his girlfriend doggy style, facing the windows. As they are reaching climax she begins to arch back and assisted by Danny is pulled back upright, at that moment the windows are smashed in with the strong force of the un-natural wind kicked up by Kevin. Danny is shocked but mostly unharmed bar a few cuts to his arms and a gash on the head, unlike poor Lisa, who'd not only been cut to ribbons but also had a new facial piercing in the form of a large shard of glass, right between the eyes.

Act 14 "I've Come To Say Goodbye"

Kevin had no trouble raising his army and Frank made a great general, the stage was set, it was time to end it. Danny dropped Lisa's lifeless body on the glass covered floor and carefully stepped towards the window, he blinked, unable to tell who was out there, why there was so many of them and why the hell were they making that awful noise.
Then he saw Kevin. What he, or Kevin didn't see however was the walking corpse of a ploiceman walking off in the opposite direction, seemingly free of Kevin's control. Kevin laughed when he saw Danny's bloody face, laughed harder at the thought of what was to come and headed up towards the house. With Zombies surrounding the house Kevin calls Danny out, Danny is shitting his pants, he has no way to stop this so he pops a pill, washed down with a shot of vodka and faces the music. Kevin stands aside and Frank and co do there thing, tearing Danny to shreds, one of the zombies is wearing there favourite rave gear and in his dying moment Danny swears it was that same kid he sold that bad pill to a few weeks ago...

Janet Collins hears a noise outside, she's determined to ignore it, she's got to do this now, join her husband at last and see her baby boy again, without tubes in his face this time. The noise grows larger, she peers through the crack in the curtains and sees a policeman and wonders who could possibly know of her intentions?

Well folks, it's getting late so I'm gonna have to think about how things end for Kevin Bates, Zombie Frank, Zombie PC Collins and his wife Janet and get back to you soon. Of course, you can feel free to think of an ending if you want...

Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 9th June 2011, 01:15 AM
Cultist

I don't need to see that film, skankenstoned... I just read the book!!!

Nice though!
skankenstoned likes this.
Old 9th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioZombie View Post
I was quickly scan reading this and read it as Michael Barrymore!

That would be a totally different horror film.
I would imagine the swimming pool scene would have trouble getting through uncut.
Old 9th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I would do an indirect spin-off from Zombie Flesh Eaters. It would be Zombie Shark! Undead sharks are terrorising the beaches of Miami, but they can't be killed, as they're zombies. They can even flap onto land, as the lack of water wouldn't kill them, they're zombies.

Daft, but I bet Corman could get it to work!

Paul likes this.
Old 9th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
I would do an indirect spin-off from Zombie Flesh Eaters. It would be Zombie Shark! Undead sharks are terrorising the beaches of Miami, but they can't be killed, as they're zombies. They can even flap onto land, as the lack of water wouldn't kill them, they're zombies.

Daft, but I bet Corman could get it to work!
You bet your bum!

Holy smoke. Let's just hope that good old Roger isn't reading the Cult Labs forum. Another no-brainer after Sharktopus and Dinoshark - and we'll have Armageddon (no, not the movie).

Greetings!
Old 9th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
Another no-brainer after Sharktopus and Dinoshark - and we'll have Armageddon (no, not the movie).
Yes! Sharkageddon. Genius! Now who's got Corman's email address...?
Old 9th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
it's a cross between Dawn of the dead, Assault on Precinct 13 and Dirty dozen.
It's called MEDAL OF HORROR
As long as you directed it Ped,and not Uwe Boll!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!