Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th February 2014, 12:41 PM
Cultist

Well Dog, that's just shitty, no one wants their skills to go to waste but even worse when they're being squandered by some douche with no regard for anything but their own ego! As far as the book goes I'd make the film first if I could but I don't have the funds and I need the practice of putting my ideas out there in some form! Also, seeing my buddy pimping out his wares at cons up and down the UK and abroad got me thinking how cool it would be if amongst them was a book by little ol' me
Old 12th February 2014, 01:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Herbert's The Dark. Adaptation wise.
keirarts likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 12th February 2014, 07:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'd make vampires scary again, over the last few years vamps have turned into moody teenage Goths that want to be vegetarian, Twishite, etc. No! this is wrong and a crime against horror. But there is a series of books called Necroscope by Brian Lumney (British author.) that kick ass! These vampires will turn you inside out while they butt rape you! (Ok, maybe not!)
They are fantastic books especially the vampire world trilogy.
Now, all I gotta do is get Peter Jackson to direct and I'm away!!
Old 27th February 2014, 10:07 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Blood on Satan's Cock. A reboot/remake of "Blood on Satan's Claw" set on a New Town housing estate built on the field in which the original film is set. The Fenn Street Gang are the kids lead astray by the devil. Frankie Abbott does the nude scene in the church. For reasons unknown a man in a gorilla suit is seen weeing up a pub wall.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:09 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Blood on Satan's Cock. A reboot/remake of "Blood on Satan's Claw" set on a New Town housing estate built on the field in which the original film is set. The Fenn Street Gang are the kids lead astray by the devil. Frankie Abbott does the nude scene in the church. For reasons unknown a man in a gorilla suit is seen weeing up a pub wall.
Quote:
For reasons unknown a man in a gorilla suit is seen weeing up a pub wall
i was born to play this part,who do i have to suck off to get the part.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:14 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondadoronron View Post
i was born to play this part,who do i have to suck off to get the part.
Who ever you like Ron, the part would be yours anyway.

I'm also thinking of redoing "Dead of Night" with Wee Jimmy Kranky as the doll.
nosferatu42 and Rondadoronron like this.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:17 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Who ever you like Ron, the part would be yours anyway.

I'm also thinking of redoing "Dead of Night" with Wee Jimmy Kranky as the doll.
strange i always assumed he/she was the doll already.
Old 28th February 2014, 04:20 PM
Cult Addict

Ron, did Chas an' Dave ever get back to you about doing the theme tune to your remake of Robot Monster?
Old 28th February 2014, 05:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Ron, did Chas an' Dave ever get back to you about doing the theme tune to your remake of Robot Monster?
There working on it,there trying to get the name Edward Wood to rhyme with the words knees-up,jellied eels and mockney cockney.
Old 28th February 2014, 06:27 PM
Cult Addict

Amityville x

Sick to death of the Amityville house spewing forth flies and telling people to 'get out' the U.S. Government launches the Amityville house into space to get rid of it.....

500 years later a team of deep space explorers discover a colonial mansion in an Asteroid field and decide to board it. Pretty soon their chopping firewood, screwing their sisters, fending off hoards of flies and generally wondering what the f**k is up with the house.

Jason Vs Amityville

Set right after Jason takes manhattan, our despondent hockey mask wearing nutter climbs out the well to hell. He finds himself in the Amityville house hacking up kids who venture inside until the house gets pissed and sets the flies on him. A brutal fight twixt Jason and a colonial mansion ensues.

Like this? Share it using the links below!