All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2009, 05:52 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex s View Post
It has 2 words that sell it for me Laura Gemser, it could be the biggest pile of poo going but those 2 words would still sell it for me.

It's not everybodys cup of tea mainly because it has xxx footage inc beastiality with a horse. but the last 20 mins or so has what i would consider a snuff film would look like if ever one surfaced. but bear in mind it's 30 years old so makes you think when viewing the snuff effects so no computer trickery involved

alex
cool thanx mate i will check that out
Old 16th August 2009, 05:58 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
As it goes Snuff 102 is a film that I absolutely detest.
Same here. Pointless, pathetic tripe.
Old 16th August 2009, 06:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Bitchslicer, if your gonna look for EIA make sure you get the full uncut version , as some releases contain the sex but cut the snuff footage, while others contain the snuff with the sex footage cut.
Old 16th August 2009, 07:00 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Hey Bitchslicer,Blue Underground's release of "Emanuelle in America" is uncut.I think you'll really like it.The snuff footage is great and the film has a grubby charm to it you don't find in today's films.
Old 16th August 2009, 07:01 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
oh god yeah they do have loads more talent i cant disagree with that!

myself i find the au films entertaining but i also agree that films like salo or men behind the sun do make you think a lot more!

but to me there a different kind of film but men behind the sun is still a film that mostly relies on shocking the person viewing it even though its based on true events.

aftermaths effect are great but it could be as all the effects are on dead people who dont move and its only a short film so they could spend more money on the amount of effects they had to use i would think.

is EIA any good ?
The director of behind Men behind the Sun has often been accussed of exploiting the actual events , as the film was funded by the Chinese Government.
Old 16th August 2009, 07:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Bitchslicer, if your gonna look for EIA make sure you get the full uncut version , as some releases contain the sex but cut the snuff footage, while others contain the snuff with the sex footage cut.
thanx vipco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Hey Bitchslicer,Blue Underground's release of "Emanuelle in America" is uncut.I think you'll really like it.The snuff footage is great and the film has a grubby charm to it you don't find in today's films.
thanx mtds ill keep my eye out for that one
Old 30th September 2009, 04:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Vince Roth & Mick Nard's NEKRO

A short (18m)

Torture, murder, mutilation and necrophilia.

Not a good film to submit to the BBFC.
Old 30th September 2009, 05:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i love this short film, NEKRO is great but so disturbing
Old 1st October 2009, 10:48 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Super Happy

[QUOTE=vipco;38313]The director of behind Men behind the Sun has often been accussed of exploiting the actual events , as the film was funded by the Chinese Government.

I've only ever seen the first two entries in TMBTS series and that was enough for me.

I admit i do own the ltd. ed. box set featuring all four films but my copy is still sealed and will remain that way as i only ever bought this item strictly because of the unsavoury reputation of TMBTS saga and the fact that the first three parts will most definitely NEVER receive BBFC approval for a British release.
There's just something about possessing any material considered taboo by the powers that be and any dubious collectability this DVD compilation may have in years to come is simply an offshoot for me.

I recall the first and only time i watched Guinea Pig 2:Flower Of Flesh And Blood on a terrible quality VHS bootleg.
Couldn't wait for this title to finish as i felt awful for viewing it and i felt like having a bath afterwards!
Old 1st October 2009, 12:35 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
I admit i do own the ltd. ed. box set featuring all four films but my copy is still sealed and will remain that way as i only ever bought this item strictly because of the unsavoury reputation of TMBTS saga and the fact that the first three parts will most definitely NEVER receive BBFC approval for a British release.
The original Men Behind The Sun received a limited UK video release with 2 mins of cuts.

Like this? Share it using the links below!