Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Get Involved in the UK DVDs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Prisoner: Cell Block H - YOU choose the volume colour! Vol 7 - CLOSED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/get-involved-uk-dvds/4660-prisoner-cell-block-h-you-choose-volume-colour-vol-7-closed.html)

Almar@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 04:40 PM

Prisoner: Cell Block H - YOU choose the volume colour! Vol 7 - CLOSED

Volume 7 of the fabulous Prisoner: Cell Block H comes out on DVD (8 packed discs!) in the UK on 18th April and Shock Entertainment want YOU to choose the colour of the Prisoner logo that goes on the DVD case of this and the three volumes that follow this year.

Why is this important? Well it's your shelf so only right you have a say in how the set will look in your home and also why not have a colour that fits the drama within? Do you recall Vera going to a bar with a bright pink hat on one of her hapless dates in the episodes that will be in the set? Then perhaps pink is the colour the logo should be - it can be as relevant or abstract as you like - as long as it makes sense in your head.

PLEASE NOTE THE VOTING PANEL IS AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD - any problems seeing how to vote just say and we'll help you out - it's dead simple but if it's your first time then let us help.

Ok so here's what happens in Volume 7:

A very special box set, featuring the infamous Vera ‘Vinegar Tits’ Bennett’s last episodes.

There’s upset in the laundry with sabotage and strikes leading the way. Bea gets transferred and gets amnesia…or does she?

New officer Terry causes chaos with the women and allegedly a murder, but his time at Wentworth ends in argument and a gun shot from a passing car. Meanwhile, Lizzie gets a marriage proposal and it’s Margo’s turn in isolation. Then visitor Lori Young arrives, saying she is Judy’s daughter.

Here are the available colours for you to pick from. Feel free to debate and tussle (nicely - or we'll send in Vera!) over which colour would be right but don't forget to register your vote in the poll or it'll be the Pound for you! And your choice won't be counted...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...lourSelect.jpg

Our thanks to Scott from the wonderful PRISONER CELL BLOCK H .:ON THE INSIDE:. for the idea of the colour vote and a warm welcome to his readers and Facebook members. Please do note YOUR involvement will help drive future releases of Prisoner: Cell Block H in the UK so please vote and please pass this on to everyone you know who will be interested - it takes seconds to sign up and get stuck in! Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum - Cult Labs is the quick link to this forum to spread around.

Quick rules:

This vote closes 11pm Sunday 20th Feb 2011. After that we'll open up the vote on the next volume!

Please note that Shock reserve the right on any final decision in terms of the colour chosen - clearly the idea is that the vote decides but we need to say this just in case some exceptional circumstances dictate emergency measures which we haven't managed to dream up! Also Shock Entertainment retain all design copyright and ownership so even if you help choose the winning colour they own the final design forever - let's call it their steam press - it's theirs and you can't have it. Mrs Davidson is uncomfortable with this policy but the Minister has overruled her so welcome to life on the inside - stop complaining or it's Barnhurst for you!

mr 420 15th February 2011 04:45 PM

The rust orange is the one for me Almar.

Almar@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 128409)
The rust orange is the one for me Almar.

Ok - you need to vote though or your opinion won't count - look at the list at the top of this thread (a little box called 'Poll Options' - click the little circle next to the colour choice you want then click 'Vote Now' and that's your vote counted - if anyone doesn't do that their vote won't go in!

mr 420 15th February 2011 05:33 PM

Sorry, I couldn't see the poll when I originally typed the post, but I'm in the lead now though (even if I'm the first to vote!).

Almar@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 128426)
Sorry, I couldn't see the poll when I originally typed the post, but I'm in the lead now though (even if I'm the first to vote!).

No problemo! Now do you all agree with Mr 420? Get voting lovely lags or Meg will get cross (never a funny thing - actually Meg cross is never convincing!)

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 05:57 PM

It was a hard choice...well, hard between any colour that wasn't pink :) In the end I went for duck-egg blue (quack quack!), But the rust orange was a very close second.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 06:11 PM

They all look good, except the pink (looks too harsh imo), but I'm leaning towards the Rust-Orange. :nod:

My second choice would probably be the Green-Blue.

Scott@OnTheInside 15th February 2011 06:21 PM

Rust orange gets my vote for this one!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 07:12 PM

I was torn between Rust Orange and Light Orange, voting for the latter but have now changed my mind! I suppose I could delete my cookies and vote again, but that's cheating... isn't it?

Almar@Cult Labs 15th February 2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 128468)
I was torn between Rust Orange and Light Orange, voting for the latter but have now changed my mind! I suppose I could delete my cookies and vote again, but that's cheating... isn't it?

And we know what happens to cheaters...! It the pound for you!