Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Get Involved in the UK DVDs

View Poll Results: Which colour should the Logo be for Vol 10 of Prisoner?
Green-Blue 45 24.59%
Duck-Egg Blue 60 32.79%
Sky Blue 40 21.86%
Baby Pink 38 20.77%
Voters: 183. This poll is closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th March 2011, 11:23 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Competition Prisoner: Cell Block H - YOU choose the volume colour! Vol 10 - Vote Closed

Volume 10 of the fabulous Prisoner: Cell Block H comes out on DVD in the UK on 30th October and Shock Entertainment want YOU to choose the colour of the Prisoner logo that goes on the DVD case of this and the volumes that follow this year.

Your colour choice can be as relevant or abstract as you like - as long as it makes sense in your head. Now for Volume 7 the majority vote was for bright pink, for vol 8 bright lime green and for vol 9 rust orange - because of that pink, lime green, rust orange and light orange are not going to be available for vol 10 as we can't have two oranges next to each other - you all know the score these days!

PLEASE NOTE THE VOTING PANEL IS AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD - any problems seeing how to vote just say and we'll help you out - it's dead simple but if it's your first time then let us help.

Ok so here's what happens in Volume 10:

The Freak Ferguson gets into her stride at Wentworth, dealing out bashings and false alibis and fire hosing the inmates. Meanwhile, top dog Bea is trying for parole but continues to hand out punishments as normal.

On the outside, Susie gets involved with evil pimp Des, while the halfway house opens and is soon the scene for guns, fights, drug dealing and arrests.

And as new prisoner Maxine Daniels (Lisa Crittenden) reveals the truth about Joan’s past, by the end of this box set, three women are dead and so is Joan’s dog.

Sit back and enjoy 32 episodes and over 25 hours of classic TV action from the much loved Prisoner Cell Block H.

Now what colour best suits that set of episodes???

Our thanks to Scott from the wonderful PRISONER CELL BLOCK H .:ON THE INSIDE:. for the idea of the colour vote and a warm welcome to his readers and Facebook members. Please do note YOUR involvement will help drive future releases of Prisoner: Cell Block H in the UK so please vote and please pass this on to everyone you know who will be interested - it takes seconds to sign up and get stuck in!

Quick rules:

This vote closes 12pm Monday 21st Mar 2011.

Please note that Shock reserve the right on any final decision in terms of the colour chosen - clearly the idea is that the vote decides but we need to say this just in case some exceptional circumstances dictate emergency measures which we haven't managed to dream up! Also Shock Entertainment retain all design copyright and ownership so even if you help choose the winning colour they own the final design forever - let's call it their steam press - it's theirs and you can't have it. Mrs Davidson is uncomfortable with this policy but the Minister has overruled her so welcome to life on the inside - stop complaining or it's Barnhurst for you!
Old 15th March 2011, 12:32 PM
Cultist in Training

come on green-blue!!!!
Old 15th March 2011, 12:33 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Lagger View Post
come on green-blue!!!!
Here Here!
Old 15th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Cult Addict

I've gone for duck-egg as I think it would have a nice contrast to the previous two.
Old 15th March 2011, 12:46 PM
Cultist in Training

I quite like the Green-blue to, that's got my vote! I think something a bit 'dirty' looking like that would sum up the arrival of the Freak perfectly!
Old 15th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Cult Rookie

Smile

I voted Sky-Blue on this one. Somehow, with the inmates longing to see the sky most of the time, it just seemed appropriate. It's also a very gentle hue and I think it'll fit in very nicely with the colours already selected.
Old 15th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Cultist

baby pink all the way
Old 16th March 2011, 09:40 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Sky blue for me although I wouldn't mind if green-blue or duck egg blue would grace the cover.
Old 17th March 2011, 07:14 PM
Cult Rookie

Green Blue all the way as it is the slightly deeper shade blue and would follow on nicely after rust orange.
Old 17th March 2011, 09:52 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Green-Blue for me - will look good next to the Rust-Orange Volume 9.

Like this? Share it using the links below!