Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Horror Stars & Directors (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=544)
-   -   Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/horror-stars-directors/1735-jacinto-molina-aka-paul-naschy.html)

alex s 8th October 2009 08:33 AM

Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy)

Over the last week or so a couple of members of this thread have expreesed that they have never seen a Paul Naschy film. If you have any interest in Euro cult/horror then Paul Naschy is as essential viewing as Fulci/Argento/Lenzi etc.

Jacinto is most famous to Uk viewers for his film Werewolf & the Yeti which was one of the infamous 39 video nasties. He made a career out of playing Waldemar Daninsky a polish count who was also a Werewolf. This character first appeared in Frankensteins bloody terror, and has appeared in around 12 films to date, and quite openly states that it was inspired by Lon Chaney JR

Jacinto was born in Madrid in 1934 and spent was a national weightlifting/body building champion before going into films.

some essential viewing

Blue Eyes of the Broken Doll
A Dragonfly For Each Corpse
Hunchback of the Morgue
Count Dracula's Great Love
Panic Beats
School Killer
Exorcism
The Hanging Woman
Human Beasts
Curse of the Devil
Werewolf Shadow
Inquistion

Alex:behindsofa:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th October 2009 08:01 PM

My Hanging woman arrived today.I'm gonna give him a whirl soon.:nod:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th October 2009 10:15 PM

As you may have seen elsewhere, I'm a huge fan of Naschy and have quite a few of his films. There are many I haven't seen though, and many that need a proper DVD release... :nod: Hint, hint Shameless! ;) :biggrin:

Philleh 9th October 2009 09:26 AM

Hells yeah, Blue Eyes of the Broken Doll would be a perfect candidate for the Shameless Express!

alex s 9th October 2009 10:16 AM

yes Blue Eyes would be perfect for Shameless as would A Dragonfly For Each Corpse as well

Demoncrat 1st August 2019 08:59 PM

Found it!

Oooh. A Naschy thready :lol:

The Werewolf & The Yeti (1975)

Oooh. A Naschy reviewy (GET ON WITH IT). To say that if you want to be depraved by this, stick with Naked Attraction :laugh:. Snowbound shenanigans as two highly sexed monsters try and outdo each other in the pervy stakes :laugh:. The violent colour scheme assaults the retina. Highly Recommended.

The Hunchback Of The Morgue (1973)

Notorious for cough many reasons, this crazed cavalcade of claret coated corpses is also littered with Franco alumni, which just adds to the insanity. Uncut as far as I could see ahem.
That tartan waistcoat though :laugh:

Prince_Vajda 2nd August 2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 608534)
Oooh. A Naschy thready :lol:

(...)

The Hunchback Of The Morgue (1973)

Notorious for cough many reasons, this crazed cavalcade of claret coated corpses is also littered with Franco alumni, which just adds to the insanity. Uncut as far as I could see ahem.
That tartan waistcoat though :laugh:

Excellent acting by the rats. :wise:

Demoncrat 2nd August 2019 10:19 PM

Yeah, it's been a while. My old dvd was quite dark during those scenes, but these are very bright. You miss nowt ;)

Demoncrat 5th July 2022 08:28 PM

The Traveller (1979, Jacinto Molina)

AKA The Devil Incarnate.
The N plays an upstanding sort :rolleyes::lol:
Whilst he doesn't sprout hair in the blink of a crash dissolve, he is still rather beastly for all that. Many delights, as the whole enterprise teeters on the edge of later Carry Ons :laugh: in places ahem.
His prowess is prominent throughout :nod:
It all ends with a heartwarming message for all times.
Ahem.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th July 2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 672779)
The Traveller (1979, Jacinto Molina)

AKA The Devil Incarnate.
The N plays an upstanding sort :rolleyes::lol:
Whilst he doesn't sprout hair in the blink of a crash dissolve, he is still rather beastly for all that. Many delights, as the whole enterprise teeters on the edge of later Carry Ons :laugh: in places ahem.
His prowess is prominent throughout :nod:
It all ends with a heartwarming message for all times.
Ahem.

I trust he's his usual babe magnet self?