Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > Horror Stars & Directors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default David DeCoteau

I know many of you are reading this and thinking who the hell is this guy?, but as I thought this website is to do with everything horror I thought I would write about a small low budget horror film director called David DeCoteau. He also got his start in films by the legendary Roger Corman.

This director's works contain the films of

Creepozoids
Puppet Master 3
Curse Of The Puppet Master
Voodoo Acadamy
Young Warlocks
Final Scream
I've Been Watching You

Ive seen a few of his films in the Prism offers of 50 films for £50 and others like it.

Some of them arn't that bad so i was just wondering have you seen any of his films and what do you think of them
Old 10th May 2012, 10:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I know many of you are reading this and thinking who the hell is this guy?, but as I thought this website is to do with everything horror I thought I would write about a small low budget horror film director called David DeCoteau. He also got his start in films by the legendary Roger Corman.

This director's works contain the films of

Creepozoids
Puppet Master 3
Curse Of The Puppet Master
Voodoo Acadamy
Young Warlocks
Final Scream
I've Been Watching You

Ive seen a few of his films in the Prism offers of 50 films for £50 and others like it.

Some of them arn't that bad so i was just wonderingly have you seen any of his films and what do you think of them
He's made some cool flicks and here's what you need to get about David. The guy can direct but more often than not I find that he has kinda become a horror voice for the gay community. Which isn't a criticism he rocks at what he does but some people aren't gonna get any farther than that. The guy made arguable the best Puppetmaster film! He made the cult classic Nightmare Sisters but his largest audience is the teen girl and gay male set. Oh and me cause I just watch everything remotely horror related. Right now he's been doing this whole 1313 film series and I've yet to see one of them.( guess that whole watching everything horror takes longer than I thought)
For me his work peaked early than went kinda downhill but I'm probably not his target audience.

Like this? Share it using the links below!