Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   House on the Edge of the Park (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   House On The Edge Of The Park DVD for £4.99 delivered at Zavvi (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/house-edge-park/11380-house-edge-park-dvd-%C2%A34-99-delivered-zavvi.html)

little ern 15th September 2013 01:51 PM

House On The Edge Of The Park DVD for £4.99 delivered at Zavvi

If anybody's interested,Zavvi have the dvd of The House At The Edge Of The Park for £4.99 delivered.

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th September 2013 05:08 PM

Hi Little ern.

Just letting you know i've deleted your New York Ripper thread as Zavvi have now removed the listing from their site and cancelled orders on it.

Thanks for the heads up on the offers though. It was a great spot. Keep em' coming if you see any more. :)

Boo Radley 16th September 2013 10:52 AM

Isn't HBTEOTP UK edition cut by something silly like 12 mins? If so no wonder it's a fiver! ;)

PaulD 16th September 2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 366218)
Isn't HBTEOTP UK edition cut by something silly like 12 mins? If so no wonder it's a fiver! ;)

The Shameless version is cut by 42 seconds.

Frankenhooker 16th September 2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 366218)

That's the Vipco release, I have it on a two-disc set with Cannibal Holocaust. The Shameless release is cut by just over 40 seconds and the cuts only affect one scene, it also has some pretty decent extras.

Well worth £4.99.

PaulD 16th September 2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 366222)
it also has some pretty decent extras.

Well worth £4.99.

Especially of you're interested into censorship and the BBFC as Boo seems to be.

Rik 16th September 2013 12:18 PM

Despite the fact it's slightly cut, I think it's one of the best releases from Shameless, and if I didn't already own it I would snap this up for that price.

Hawkmonger 16th September 2013 01:56 PM

I don't own it though so I just did snap it up! Thanks Ern!

Boo Radley 16th September 2013 06:19 PM

Ah, thanks for the clarification guys, so Vipco was cut by 12 minutes and the new Shameless by 42 seconds. I'm guessing it's the rub the cut-throat razor over the boobies bit.
If one of you can take the time could you tell me what the extra's are on the disc.....I'm intrigued, thanks in advance.

Rik 16th September 2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 366310)
Ah, thanks for the clarification guys, so Vipco was cut by 12 minutes and the new Shameless by 42 seconds. I'm guessing it's the rub the cut-throat razor over the boobies bit.
If one of you can take the time could you tell me what the extra's are on the disc.....I'm intrigued, thanks in advance.

Here you go

Special Features
• Exclusive interview with star David Hess & director Ruggero Deodato
• Introduction by David Hess
• Debate with Deodato, star Radice & the UK Censors
• David Hess on Censorship
• Theatrical trailer
• English & optional Italian audio with English subtitles